the thread about nothing...

About junk food :

knoppers-x8-200g.jpg
81YB48u9jEL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last time I had it was with my ex ex girlfriend, which means before 2013, memories are so good I didn't try it again since :lol:

5760466995894-6.jpg

At the time McFlurry was my thing too
Kit Kat Ball Caramel (random pic from Google)

95aea064c8ceb6aaa696f22f5ed27dc4.jpg
I remember that Caramel Macchiato. my employer took me for a treat when I was fairly new to the place I moved to. I was with no families, friends, acquaintances, money nor a real job. did that just to make me feel welcomed and less homesick. it was so good.

if they are going to remake GTA, I would want this song in the game. also, chillin right now, need something like this to relax.

So... I have no idea where the hell the filter on my Central Air/Furnace is... but my thermostat is telling me I need to replace it.

another one on the playlist. but damn, what is Marlon Wayans doin here?

Why is the entire video running at like 3 frames per second? Why did the waiter, who is also the bartender... hop out of the wardrobe? I didn't watch it until the end but I'm pretty sure the waiter/bartender got sloppy seconds that night.

So... I have no idea where the hell the filter on my Central Air/Furnace is... but my thermostat is telling me I need to replace it.
typical boiler setup, I'd say bottom side (they are usually located in the bottom close to the furnace). there should be a slot where you can immediately see where you can pull out the filter. in other boilers, there is a door which you can easily open. pretty much similar to opening up a circuit breaker door.

Why is the entire video running at like 3 frames per second? Why did the waiter, who is also the bartender... hop out of the wardrobe? I didn't watch it until the end but I'm pretty sure the waiter/bartender got sloppy seconds that night.
lol. not the entire video, just some parts of it done on purpose.

Back
Top Bottom