the thread about nothing...

So damn peaceful right now. This was how my life was when I was stationed in Bahrain for three years(I really miss that experience). I didn’t drink that much out there because I never really had to. I was always in a state of peace or calm. My schedule was work, gym, crib. Life was too easy. It also helped that I had real friends out there who were of the same mind, and there were no distractions.

as I got old, I got to appreciate Chorizo more. hated it as a kid due to the process was not being refined as it is today. more often, I would be spitting some lump of hard lymph nodes. tasty but felt disgusted by it. I love red meat. but I'm also particular.
It took me some time as well. My mom would make it for Saturday mornings but I’d stick to my sugary *** cereal bowl, lol. The chorizo from today is definitely better not only in flavor but also in smell. It used to gross me out when it was cooked.

Homemade is usually the best way to go. Your kitchen, your hands, your food. Fresh fruit sounds good, I can go for some 🍍 right now.
Always. I try to mix in a portion fruit whenever possible. If I’m at a restaurant and can substitute French fries for fruit? Done! Leaves you feeling full but not bogged down if that makes sense.

5939C2A9-5948-4DAD-9C9D-FB2A6994C50B.jpeg

And this lol
39D2AD42-B67F-47DF-BFEE-9A5D859AED87.jpeg

Jordans were never really a thing here. I never really saw people of my age wearing sports shoes outside of a sports setting, it was something that was actually mocked. Nike was still the most popular brand but you’d only see the standard designs in various colors.

I think I don’t even know a single person who owns a pair of Jordans. I can think of maybe 1 person.

Speaking of childhood flashbacks, heard a coworker ask someone else if they knew who sold Big League Chew.

And once again, the only experience I ever had with Big League Chew was walking to work with my mother. She got it for me like 2 times from the gas station even though I probably asked every time lol

Speaking of childhood flashbacks, heard a coworker ask someone else if they knew who sold Big League Chew.

And once again, the only experience I ever had with Big League Chew was walking to work with my mother. She got it for me like 2 times from the gas station even though I probably asked every time lol
There's a few spots that still sell them here. Do you guys have a "5 below" store? They always have them at the impulse buy candy section near checkout.

Jordans were never really a thing here. I never really saw people of my age wearing sports shoes outside of a sports setting, it was something that was actually mocked. Nike was still the most popular brand but you’d only see the standard designs in various colors.

I think I don’t even know a single person who owns a pair of Jordans. I can think of maybe 1 person.
I believe it's generally true mostly in Europe. kinda pissed considering Europe gets the sought after Jordans and colorways yet nobody is buying 'em. I typically would ask my friends favors to buy me a pair. but if it were Messi, damn the whole country would just go crazy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I remember my high school teacher was telling the class that the cartels pretty much runs everything there. Politicians, police, etc. He said only the Mexican Marines aren't controlled by the cartel

He’s telling you the truth. I’ve got family that say it’s now common practice for the townspeople to close up all the doors, windows and all activities once it gets dark. The streets are silent/lonely with only the cartel members driving around looking to pick up anyone wandering around. They’ll kidnap and call the family later asking for ransom money. Sad times over there :smh:

Back
Top Bottom