the thread about nothing...

It always throws me off when I see photos from the early to mid 2010’s and the picture quality isn’t as good as it is now

Chips are my weakness.
I was doing so well and completely fell off in July. I really need to get back on it again
I was about to say the same thing. It's tough to avoid. I try to fight the cravings with bananas and string cheese. I used to use unsalted mixed nuts but I started losing hair when I started eating them and thought maybe it was due to that :lol:. When I stopped the mixed nuts the hair loss slowed down and my hair thickened back up. Pretty sure it's just a coincidence in timing but still too paranoid to eat them again lol.

Anyone have other food suggestions to push chip cravings aside?

I was about to say the same thing. It's tough to avoid. I try to fight the cravings with bananas and string cheese. I used to use unsalted mixed nuts but I started losing hair when I started eating them and thought maybe it was due to that :lol:. When I stopped the mixed nuts the hair loss slowed down and my hair thickened back up. Pretty sure it's just a coincidence in timing but still too paranoid to eat them again lol.

Just don't buy them. Easier said than done because they are everywhere. I like to stock up on carrot sticks, celery, beef jerky, frozen tamales for snacks.

Just don't buy them. Easier said than done because they are everywhere. I like to stock up on carrot sticks, celery, beef jerky, frozen tamales for snacks.
Both of those are unhealthy and that tamale is a meal all by itself. I eat those things only 3 to 4 times a year, tops.

My go-to craving snacks are fresh fruits, peanut butter on wheat toast and ......lord help me.....Snickers chocolate bars :lol: :smh::blush:
1608285339802.gif

Both of those are unhealthy and that tamale is a meal all by itself. I eat those things only 3 to 4 times a year, tops.

My go-to craving snacks are fresh fruits, peanut butter on wheat toast and ......lord help me.....Snickers chocolate bars :lol: :smh::blush:
1608285339802.gif
Oh yeah not saying they're the healthiest and the sodium adds up quick. But it's the lesser of two evils compared to chips.

I've been cutting my hair for 17 years (fading for 12) and I'm still not 100% confident fading. I've only messed up twice.
I watch those professional barber videos and 50 seconds in, 4 square inches of hair and they've already used 3 different clippers.
Yea it's overkill. All you need is an actual clipper to remove bulk and a detailer

Wahl senior and andis outliner are my go to. Haven't paid for haircut since 2011

Peanut allergies are real.

While peanuts aren’t directly responsible for hair loss on their own, for some people they could be a big contributor. That’s because of people’s allergies to peanuts. There is a possibility that you may be allergic to peanuts without even realizing it, but rather having an instant allergic reaction, you may have a delayed allergic reaction. Your increased immune response may cause your scalp to become inflamed, which constricts blood flow to your hair follicles. But, this doesn’t just happen with peanuts – shellfish, chocolate and wheat can also cause a delayed allergic reaction. In order to put a stop to this, consider visiting your doctor and getting an allergy test.

Any good spots to eat at in Austin, TX? Or anything I should check out thats Covid-friendly? Gonna be out there dolo today with not a damn thing to do lol

Any good spots to eat at in Austin, TX? Or anything I should check out thats Covid-friendly? Gonna be out there dolo today with not a damn thing to do lol

Havent been since 2014..but Torchys Tacos was a great food truck back then and it's expanded to stand alone locations ever since.

Back
Top Bottom