the thread about nothing...

I got a question.

Looking for a gift for a 10 year old. Something math related that is interactive and can get a lot of use.

Any thoughts/ideas?

I got a question.

Looking for a gift for a 10 year old. Something math related that is interactive and can get a lot of use.

Any thoughts/ideas?

how much scrill you tryna drop?
ED6BC302-E67B-494A-BB14-4FFA44D1F15C.jpeg

Company sent me a charcuterie board and 3 wine bottles for Christmas.
I thought that was really sweet of them

Great of them, I'm not in a company anymore...

But last year when I used to work in the law firm, man they were petty!

I spent there 3 years, past two they threw a party, good food and drinks for all lawyers and administrative people. Good times.

But last year, man junior partners were talking, all of November, abut how good the year was and that we had the best numbers in years. They didn't do anything... nothing at all.

And I remember the junior partner of my practice entering my office telling me "Daniel, this was a good year, thanks" while he put on a Champagne bottle on top of my desk ... I was like "Damn man take that nameless stuff of my desk"

A month later I quit.

😂😂
That’s messed up.
Did they at least give you a nice holiday bonus?

Nah man... no bonus.

I`ve been in Colombia for the past four years. Whole law firm structure is different here. They paid horribly. But it was a good experience all in all, I'm much much better now thanks to all that I learned there.

Just watched an episode of Andrew Shultz on Netflix, I can’t tell if it’s trash or mega trash. But I’m high will give it another try sometime

THoughts?

Unfortunately, a vast amount of women feel this way. And men (tricks/simps) are partially responsible for it.

Dudes give women waaaay too much unbalanced power in relationships. All because of lust and ego.

For societies sake...leave these types of women alone ! (No matter how attractive she is.)

Back
Top Bottom