the thread about nothing...

Decided to keep the sneakers. They sort of grew on me.

DSC_0001-01.jpeg

So for the last 3 bdays of family members not including my kids, i have sent them a text unrelated to their bday wishes prior to mentioning their bday.

Just made it 4 for 4 with my sister in law. I'm kind of a ****** person.

Tough night man. My girl found some text between my boys and previously found text with other females. Don’t trust me for s&@#. Gave her her space to think things through. It’s all my fault I know just sucks cause I was doing good and now this. Just had to vent. ‘Night fellas

Tough night man. My girl found some text between my boys and previously found text with other females. Don’t trust me for s&@#. Gave her her space to think things through. It’s all my fault I know just sucks cause I was doing good and now this. Just had to vent. ‘Night fellas

anything that directly related to her? I think previous texts are NOT fair game for couples to go through... have her watch that episode of Black Mirror about the microchip that tracks everything. sometimes you just gotta live in the now

What's the issue?
What were in those texts?
If they were from before y'all got together, then that's the past.

Girls are very insecure, especially the younger ones in their early 20s. I was seeing this one a while back, she looked through my stuff when I was in the shower. She found my password booklet and logged into my gchat when she got home and read my messages. Things didn't go well after, a lot of dramas but hilarious at the same time...thinking back it felt like something that would've happened in the movies with how and what happened after.

Going through phones is foul..... going through the group text is just downright disrespectful, that’s my safe place lol. My girl did the same a while back , going to be an uphill battle from here on out but it’s worth it if you love her.

Either stop doing what you doing or get better at it

Going through phones is foul..... going through the group text is just downright disrespectful, that’s my safe place lol. My girl did the same a while back , going to be an uphill battle from here on out but it’s worth it if you love her.

Either stop doing what you doing or get better at it
But you know they’re still gonna look through it :lol:

Periodically I’ll delete my group chats and other texts that will look shady without knowing the proper backstory them just because

Back
Top Bottom