the thread about nothing...

Working today. Don't really see the need why they needed people to come in and work. Smh.

Rewatched Ghostbusters 2 last night.

- Shouldn't have watched with my 3-yr old daughter. She got scared when they were walking through the Subway tunnel and the decapitated heads appeared.

- Wish they made a proper sequel. Even with the women cast, have the OG reprise their roles.

- Winston still being under-utilized in the film.

Thread about nothing / post about nothing

Favorite threads of all time:
*The ninja hood robbery attempt (The musket/Yosemite Sam pics)
*The guy handsomebewonderful, (MTV NEXT tv show, IHOP gif.)
*The Young Dro flashing the 357 magnum, (I'm not sending you the shoes but I sent you this old iPod.)
*Ben Baller is a fraud thread
* The mouse in the closet and broom murder, (Crip walking over the dead body)

The most overrated
*the Harlem shake story

anything that directly related to her? I think previous texts are NOT fair game for couples to go through... have her watch that episode of Black Mirror about the microchip that tracks everything. sometimes you just gotta live in the now
is that the episode with the robot dog that chases you everywhere?

Any tips on burning belly fat? One of the most daunting tasks I've ever faced in my life.

When that tacos are THAT good..

4517CAF4-29B6-4126-8288-C52281BD94D3.jpeg

Too much cardio will cause you to lose muscle mass too so make sure your protein intake is up there. Or intermediate cardio with less fat intake.

I thought this was a myth dispelled a long time ago?
Not that I know of. If you’re not eating enough protein to maintain, and running a lot...calories gotta burn off from somewhere. Unless you’re talking about doing those really slow boring stair masters type of cardio. You will still lose some muscle mass but not as much.

Back
Top Bottom