the thread about nothing...

Maybe mix in an artshow or Museum. On the days I'm not swamped and want to run solo, I explore my city and find places to go whether it's structures, places of interests, events, etc. Last month, I went to a Kite-flying event, Badminton tournament, Artshow, Beer-tasting, and SFMoMa.
That sounds nice and well rounded man. Life gets boring doing the same things over and over again nowadays.

I definitely want to mix things up like this in the future, when I have time.

Isn't the PS5 coming out next year?
I hope not, figured they would try and max out the system as much as possible after seeing how long the PS2 love lasted.
Stop blaming that girl. :smh:
this
Found out today that a co-worker and good colleague of mine mine is leaving our firm and moving to D.C. Her last day is on the 28th. The feelings that I have for her are in overdrive right now
0ac69bbb67ab5ccc70a38e8820d9ed9d.png
Shoot your shoot, the clock is running out (unless yall just cool)

One of my favorite records from dude. I think the producer from Chiddy bang wanted to do something else and just left

I hope not, figured they would try and max out the system as much as possible after seeing how long the PS2 love lasted.

this

One of my favorite records from dude. I think the producer from Chiddy bang wanted to do something else and just left

I’m not really a Mac Miller fan, but I’ve been slapping this consistently for the past couple months. :smokin

RIP

this

That guy makes great mixtapes “Harry Fraud”

Back
Top Bottom