the thread about nothing...

taylor swift is the goat hollywood ***

the number of celebs she let smash gotta be over 20 by now

is that snl guy mentally challenged? he looks like a 12 year old muppet. this ***** a grown *** man dying his hair like zack morris
The youngest SNL cast member ever being mentally challenged? Highly doubt that. Why do people hate on him so much?

The youngest SNL cast member ever being mentally challenged? Highly doubt that. Why do people hate on him so much?

It's either people that don't ship him and his girl or those that didn't like his joke about the dead kids at her London show bombing

I'm not a gamer and I don't own a ps4 but that spider man game looks incredible.

And it's an open world game
Bro.. I dont **** with how they downgraded tf out of the graphics. And ive been anticipating this game since last years E3..

I met a gymnastic coach the other day. Chick was righteous. :pimp:

You met her but don’t know her name?

Not even her Snapchat or IG?

Not even her number so we can reverse search to get her name that leads to her FB that can potentially have her IG or Snapchat?

Not even her address so we can reverse search and try all names until we get a match?

Not even her workplace so we can run a IG location search to see if her IG will pop up?

Not even her location that she frequents around so we can check snapmaps to view the snaps in the area to potentially find her Snapchat?

Smh you dudes are weird.

You met her but don’t know her name?

Not even her Snapchat or IG?

Not even her number so we can reverse search to get her name that leads to her FB that can potentially have her IG or Snapchat?

Not even her address so we can reverse search and try all names until we get a match?

Not even her workplace so we can run a IG location search to see if her IG will pop up?

Not even her location that she frequents around so we can check snapmaps to view the snaps in the area to potentially find her Snapchat?

Smh you dudes are weird.

Actually I had all of that, but it was work related so...

It’s not that serious. I’m good. Remember, I was asking for a win a while back? I actually got it soon thereafter. :D

I should probably tell y’all more.

F15A5ABA-8B46-498D-AB66-0E962B8D14C1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom