the thread about nothing...

As bad ad this video is and i have no interest in listening to lil pump music.

Kayne killed lil pump track with the rhyme schemes

Dont **** wit the little ***** at all. Even with him being from SoFlo. But Ye being in this and acting like a fool took away some of the ******** that happened yesterday wit the man in my avy

Its probably a 1of1
I was in the JB forum and saw these are coming out next summer

bf2ada5d-12c9-4915-9dba-29715c4bed5d-jpeg.2175382

https://niketalk.com/threads/ray-allen-air-jordan-7-pe-summer-2019.675776/

Dont **** wit the little ***** at all. Even with him being from SoFlo. But Ye being in this and acting like a fool took away some of the bull**** that happened yesterday wit the man in my avy

Unfortunate what happen. I hope people wake and be like this drug culture isn't cool no more. I just wanna live my best life.

The 11 and 9s are done on purpose cause he wore them mistmatched in a warm up before the game started. He said he wanted to see which one felt better for performance. He wore the 11s in thr game after warm up.

They should release them in limited quantities just like that.

Last edited:
Ah, I felt bad for Osaka. She was crying when they started booing and then they made it about Serena

Yea, i don’t think the crowd understood how young Osaka was until she started talking. Serena keep it classy. I don’t think Serena’s coming back tho, unless she thinks she can come back and destroy everyone.

Watching Hot ones and now I really want some hot wings. But BWW is lowkey overpriced and weirdly priced. I could get 10 wings for ~14 bucks which wont fill me OR I could get a burger and fries for also ~10 bucks...like..weird.

No other place nearby does wings.

Back
Top Bottom