the thread about nothing...

I know some girls like this :lol:

FDD4DF11-F62F-4701-9CCC-1C7255672CC5.jpeg

Pics????

Just had a dream today I relived a moment differently. The dream was I walk in a dark place and she’s just laying on a couch telling me provocatively “so you’ve been looking for me” and me being me I answer “yes” as I’m getting closer poooof... When I woke up I felt normal. Like I just did that lol. I was forgetting that woman. I really was putting money to find shorty but fellas wasn’t taking me seriously so I moved on. That’s one reason I don’t have friends. I got the mind just no soldiers. Now this dream lol. I’m going to smoke some Vader OG lol. RIP Miller. Hope this wasn’t over shorty.

Last edited:
Ariana’s dad from what I’ve heard is a baller. Mac shoulda knew what’s expected of a rich kid who’s famous and a girl. Love is a mutha****a. *honestly he didn’t feel nothing if it was pain pills maybe at the beginning but when the heavy med kicks in all you hear and feel is your heart slow down and slow and slow and I’m assuming your dead.

Last edited:
I would never trust someone like Ariana.

Don't get me wrong, I'd hit of course, any guy would. But rich pretty girls like her get bored easily. I'd be worried about getting dumped at any time lol

Back
Top Bottom