the thread about nothing...

Can somebody help me take better videos with my phone? I have galaxy s7 thru t-mobile.

I was at a concert yesterday and i was about 15-20 rows but my videos clips look like I was in the nosebleeds.

upload_2018-8-26_23-56-11.gif
Funny how long dudes chains used to be

Make a prayer for me ya'll. I'm going to pop a Imodium and eat this 4 day old left-over Chinese food that was in back of my fridge. I'm too hungry to conjure up a rational thought and all I'm thinking about is the pieces of chicken in the chow mein.

Make a prayer for me ya'll. I'm going to pop a Imodium and eat this 4 day old left-over Chinese food that was in back of my fridge. I'm too hungry to conjure up a rational thought and all I'm thinking about is the pieces of chicken in the chow mein.
overheat it and drench it in soy sauce or hot sauce, trust me I've been there

I mostly buy solid color socks with no designs, sometimes I buy some with logos that match my shoes at Ross. I do not see the point in spending more because no matter what socks are done after 1 wash.

Its not designs i focus on, but the protection they offer is better than what i usually will get from some baisc socks. If you know how to properly wash your clothes you dont thorw you garments like stance socks into a heavy wash/load. Its delicate clothing so you treat it as such for longevity.

I just brought some more stance gear from ross, tj maxx.

Its not designs i focus on, but the protection they offer is better than what i usually will get from some baisc socks. If you know how to properly wash your clothes you dont thorw you garments like stance socks into a heavy wash/load. Its delicate clothing so you treat it as such for longevity.

I just brought some more stance gear from ross, tj maxx.

If my socks have noticeable lint that takes me more than 30 seconds to pick off, I consider them done. If Stance makes a basic sock, I might try them.

Back
Top Bottom