the thread about nothing...

I liked aim during that time before you can do aim on your phone

Because you knew if someone was logged on aim they wanted to talk.

I got this Spanish chica
Said she likes to cook rice so she likes me home. I'm like, "Un momento" mami, slow up your tempo.
Was this you tying into the era?

I walked about 3 miles on September 12th after school to go grab the album from Best Buy. I would have went on the 11th but we know what happened and my mom called up to the school and said bring your *** straight home.

Also a dude from high school who I never really talked to , walked up to me and said “i seen You for a reason today”

I’m like oh ok what’s up? ... he’s like I’m trying to get some like minded people together to start a country. So far it’s me and my girl and you’ll fit in because you’re smart.

Thought he was just drunk but he messaged me today saying “I’ll be in contact” lol

Going to be laughing for at least the next 10 minutes. Too lit for this thread right now. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Going to eat at subway for the first time in 4 years.
Was this you tying into the era?

I walked about 3 miles on September 12th after school to go grab the album from Best Buy. I would have went on the 11th but we know what happened and my mom called up to the school and said bring your *** straight home.
Just adding to Spanish topic.

Me and my sister had all the jayz albums remember bmg music? We copped them for free with the finagle.

Last edited:
I took three years of Spanish in high school, first 2 years had 90+ and last year basically failed. I know damn near no Spanish.

And at hunter they require four semesters of language :smh:
Failed the first course once, got a courtesy D (pause) the second time and then failed Italian 102 twice. Language is the main reason I’m not in school at the moment

How a don can’t speak the language? Get yo cappin *** on!

Tenants came through with the cookout food at the pool :smokin

Day 5 tomorrow of 7 in a row. I really don't like coming to this job :lol:

7565338C-3B3D-4F64-A113-4FC4AF5E4B55.gif

I hope I hit on JT3 Bio Beiges

But then I kinda dont want to cause I told myself no more shoes :lol: but they are colddd

Back
Top Bottom