the thread about nothing...

I work one job and I'm taking four classes this semester so I'm thinking I'm going to have my hands full

But my friend is taking five classes this semester while working two jobs. What a machine.

I told her I will take her out to get plastered after the semester ends because if she makes it through the semester, she deserves it lol

I work one job and I'm taking four classes this semester so I'm thinking I'm going to have my hands full

But my friend is taking five classes this semester while working two jobs. What a machine.

I told her I will take her out to get plastered after the semester ends because if she makes it through the semester, she deserves it lol
What are you in school for?

I'm in grad school to become a nurse practitioner. Become an np will add 30-55k to my salary to start with and the ability to prescribe medications :evil:
With you in grad school, is this a 4+4? And how much debt if you don't mind me asking? Even if you're not in debt, was total education value over 100K?

With you in grad school, is this a 4+4? And how much debt if you don't mind me asking? Even if you're not in debt, was total education value over 100K?
I'm not in any debt right now. I've saved up enough money so far that through 3 semesters I've been able to pay the tuition outright.

My funds are getting lower though. I'm not wiped out but I'm uncomfortable with the amount of money I have left in the bank. So I'm happy that reimbursement money is about to kick in. I'm about to get 3k reimbursement money in the mail in a month to pay for two classes I took last spring and that can't come soon enough lol

I should eventually get everything reimbursed so as long as I keep my grades up. Through 3 semesters I'm at a 3.9 gpa

Also... What's a 4+4?

Last edited:
4 year bachelors + 4 of grad.
Close. 4 years of bachelor + 3 years of grad. 2.5 years if you wanna be a machine like my friend and take a maxed out load

4years of grad school is PhD level stuff

I'm settling for a lowly masters lol

*edit

Actually nvm I think it takes 7 yrs to get a PhD

Also I forgot to answer. It seems I average about 4k of tuition to pay per 8 credits. It's a 48 credit program so I'm looking at 24k of tuition altogether.

Which is not bad. The catch is that it's a hard program to get into. I have coworkers who have applied multiple times and couldn't get in lol

upload_2018-8-27_9-49-7.jpeg

Pics of friend???

Pics of friend???
I wouldn't do her like that lol

She's cute. I'd probably be more attracted to her if it wasn't for the acne on her face lol

That said I wouldn't be opposed to being friends with benefits. One day. I'm not pushing it though. Taking my time. She's not going anywhere. Lol

half day friday

boss is out mon -wed this week

tue wed should be able to go a little earlier

have a 4pm meeting today so leaving after that

I wouldn't do her like that lol

She's cute. I'd probably be more attracted to her if it wasn't for the acne on her face lol

That said I wouldn't be opposed to being friends with benefits. One day. I'm not pushing it though. Taking my time. She's not going anywhere. Lol

Get her some ProActiv then wife her up. I believe in you!

I think I'm going to start looking for new opportunities or possibly a change in my career field.

Back
Top Bottom