the thread about nothing...

She is wife material for somebody.. She's smart, chill, fun, hard working. Anyone who can take a full load of classes and juggle two jobs has my respect.

I haven't really thought of her like that cuz I was obsessed with tanbae.

I will keep an open mind about my friend. We're going out for drinks tomorrow after the first day of classes. Just something light though. Neither of us are getting plastered until the semester ends.

Probably the only issue is my friend knows about tanbae and how much I liked her lol. Tanbae, me, her and a couple of other girls are in the same circle of friends in school

R.i.p tommy

Spekaing of shows they are canceling BIG BANG THEORY.

In my 1st apartment that was only show i got into in this new era of syndicated sitcoms.
A lot of great shows aren’t on anymore except reruns...Martin, Fresh Prince, Different world, living single, Wayne’s Bros...etc. man I miss the 90’s :emoji_cry:

A lot of great shows aren’t on anymore except reruns...Martin, Fresh Prince, Different world, living single, Wayne’s Bros...etc. man I miss the 90’s :emoji_cry:
You just put Wayne's Bros and good shows in the same sentence without separating them with words including but not limited to; not, isnt, was never...

I'm going to need you to stop.

Last edited:
depends if its emotional cheating or physical cheating - love or lust
Which one is worse to you?

Harder to trust the person that just wanted a nut...who is to say they can ever be self accountable for their actions?

The one that involved feelings CAN probably be repaired with actions from both parties, but it is the much trickier one to rebuild. It might be dead and you may just be buying time.

Today at work

Caller :does my plan cocer implant ...i need something to keep my teeth i place when my husbamd hit me next time

Me: no but....

Caller :my jelly bean im an old lady please help me....i dont want to live

Me : please stop talking like this we will find yoy help

Also me
150110-tyler-the-creator-eric-andre-show.png

Today at work

Caller :does my plan cocer implant ...i need something to keep my teeth i place when my husbamd hit me next time

Me: no but....

Caller :my jelly bean im an old lady please help me....i dont want to live

Me : please stop talking like this we will find yoy help

Also me
150110-tyler-the-creator-eric-andre-show.png
Man, that's sounds really stressful.

Just did some thinking about my spending this weekend. I was super hesitant to spend $X on some sweaters for the change in season but gladly spent >$X for some shorts.

I swear sometimes I need a mentor.

But I think emotional cheating places blame on both parties as opposed to physical cheating where it's hard to blame the non cheater.
I don't think that's necessarily true. That's when a lack of communication comes in, I suppose.
Need more affection/attention/reassurance? Tell your partner. Need more sex? Tell your partner.
If they can't compromise to make you happy or make more time for you, they're probably not the right person in the first place.

You can take such good care of your partner and give them all the sex they want, and they can still have an emotional affair. Sure, temptation is a huge *****. But most of the times, people just don't have self control :lol:

I don't think that's necessarily true. That's when a lack of communication comes in, I suppose.
Need more affection/attention/reassurance? Tell your partner. Need more sex? Tell your partner.
If they can't compromise to make you happy or make more time for you, they're probably not the right person in the first place.
I'm with you for the most part. Butnwhat about the person stuck in the marriage where they did explain these things and nothing changed? This is where my point comes in.

Back
Top Bottom