the thread about nothing...

Be grateful.JPG

random fact but i just found out that brain cancer/tumors are common... wtf.....

got me shook everytime i get a migraine now.

I have freakin wasp nest near my door. They claimed a spot right underneath the Stairs.

Joint freaked me out when I left the crib this morning. Freakin hate bugs.

I barely made it to the porcelain today. Had round table and Ben and Jerry’s last night and got stuck in traffic on the way to work this morning. It was a close call. Nothing better than this feeling though.

I barely made it to the porcelain today. Had round table and Ben and Jerry’s last night and got stuck in traffic on the way to work this morning. It was a close call. Nothing better than this feeling though.
What did you get from Round Table?

Conversely, I've been feeling back logged for weeks. Sucks not taking a good clean poo. Getting up feeling like there's more to accomplish is the worst.

:lol: Yeah, this is crazy. When you mentioned the '24 hr Mexican spot' Baldo's came to mind because I was in Vallejo last weekend and was disappointed when I heard it closed down.

707:pimp: (Sike, I don't rep area codes :lol:)
Yeah I go back and forth quite often from sac. Was craving carne asada fries the other day and drove by to see cones instead :frown:

Keep pressing square
:lol:

I have freakin wasp nest near my door. They claimed a spot right underneath the Stairs.

Joint freaked me out when I left the crib this morning. Freakin hate bugs.
:sick: burn the whole house down :sick:

Back
Top Bottom