the thread about nothing...

Nothing teaches you patience more than waiting for your girl to finish up in the bathroom every morning :smh: :lol:

Bruuuuuuh :smh:

Or you’re trying to make it to an event and she gotta “get ready first”.

Cool, I’ll just play 2k for the next 2 hours.

But she keep saying, “you better be ready to go! I’m almost done.”

So you stop your game. But then she forgot where she put that scarf that she likes. Then she found it, cool let’s dip.

“I don’t like the way my hair is sitting. I’m gonna straighten it really quick.”

johnwallbruh_i4dlum.jpg

That shooting video 2 pages back is something else.

Man being stuck in there and having a gun pointed at you. That's straight up like a pig in line to get slaughtered. No escaping this.

Unless you use your boy as a shield :sick:

That shooting video 2 pages back is something else.

Man being stuck in there and having a gun pointed at you. That's straight up like a pig in line to get slaughtered. No escaping this.

Unless you use your boy as a shield :sick:
Like I said in the other thread that is a fair point that the human shield was going to die anyway. But everyone in the world can see the guy who hid himself behind the human shield and he will have to live the rest of his life as a coward. I might be desensitized but this doesnt really shock me as much as most people. Friends will turn on you in much less extreme situations. Like I say here from time to time, most of your so-called "friends" are only around out of convenience or they want something out of you. When **** hits the fan, those same friends are here to survive. That's the harsh reality of life.

Oh man best believe I feel you. In the heat of the moment, who knows how you will react. Instincts just kick in.

Oh man best believe I feel you. In the heat of the moment, who knows how you will react. Instincts just kick in.
I am a cynic because there really isn't much loyalty in this world. Human's primal instincts are to survive and reproduce. Like some of the stories I shared demonstrate this- the woman who lead on the man for 6 months to get 30k worth of services and the guy who hired a town car to impress a woman he just met then kicked out all his friends he knew for 7 years. These are much less extreme, but more common scenarios than the shooting and people show their true colors.

Looks like my job is looking for a reason to fire folks, I was apparently on the chopping block because I somehow pissed off an executive a year ago. Office politics are hilarious

Back
Top Bottom