the thread about nothing...

Officially became a dad the other day. My daughter was born a week earlier than her due date.

Been an amazing experience so far. :pimp:
Congrats, brother! Welcome to the club! Get as much rest as you can and take everything one day at a time. It'll get stressful at times, but you'll be a great papa.

Officially became a dad the other day. My daughter was born a week earlier than her due date.

Congrats man. Had my second child about 10 months ago and my first 3.5 years ago. You will very much enjoy watching them grow up, but something about that time when they're small enough to fit in one hand. **** is almost special enough to trick you into wanting another.

Enjoy, nurture and cherish brother.

My daughter didnt walk until she was 18 months...

My son started walking 2 weeks ago just over 9 months.

Hilarious how differently they turned out for milestones like that.

5jyc.gif

My daughter didnt walk until she was 18 months...

My son started walking 2 weeks ago just over 9 months.

Hilarious how differently they turned out for milestones like that.
Probably because you were more hands off with your son

Firstborns are coddled and babied so they might reach motor milestones a little later

My mom was always picking me up and not letting me try to walk

3 years later my sis was left alone much more often so she learned to walk a lot faster

Firstborns are coddled and babied so they might reach motor milestones a little later

My mom was always picking me up and not letting me walk

3 years later my sis was left alone much more often so she learned to walk a lot faster
Pics of what your sister looks like today?

My mom was always picking me up and not letting me try to walk

I don't think you should assume he was not involved or 'hands off' with his son. Hearing parental advice from someone who isn't a parent can be offensive for some.

I don't think you should assume he was not involved or 'hands off' with his son. Hearing parental advice from someone who isn't a parent can be offensive for some.
True, I was wrong to assume how he reared his kids but I wasn't giving advice

It doesn't matter when someone starts walking, everyone does it eventually unless there's something that went wrong :frown:

I was looking through Facebook and came across pictures from college. I remembered how much fun I had with my friends. :frown:

Now we’re all old and washed :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom