the thread about nothing...

We are. Only thing we can probably brag about is winning two Chips in our first ten years of existence. We have nothing else to show for.

2's are his fav Mikes :emoji_fire:

Yeah, that stadium is nice. But man, they screwed the people of Miami with that deal right?

Still can't believe they traded Stanton and all their other key players this offseason. I hope Jeter knows what he's doing.

I'm curious how old were you when you held your cousin as baby and hold Is she now?

I'm still in bachelor life as well, most of my closest friends don't have babies, but a few are married and pursuing their education or profession like I am. Gonna be 29 this year, mortgage, family etc isn't in my roadmap yet.

I was 9 or 10. Most of my closest friends are married with kids or engaged. I'm in no hurry and if marriage/kids isn't in my cards, then so be it, but i just feel like i should have more accomplishments under my belt by now and not so interested in smashing randos.

insecurities from past failed relationships

100%. If they're older you probably have to deal with emotional trauma from past relationships, if they're younger, you probably have to deal with her social media addiction and every dude she knows sliding in her dm's and her wanting to go out weekly.

Last edited:
Yeah, that stadium is nice. But man, they screwed the people of Miami with that deal right?

Still can't believe they traded Stanton and all their other key players this offseason. I hope Jeter knows what he's doing.

Yeah they trading off everybody. Him, Yelich everyone. I think Suzuki's getting ready to retire soon but we lost him too. We have nothing to show for right now. I feel like Jeter gonna lead us in the right direction though.

And yeah 2.6 Billion in tax payers dollars for a stadium is f*cked. Like I said nothing to show for...

Last edited:
61ue.gif

Y'all lost Darvish to the Cubs. Not sure if thats a good or bad thing for y'all
Probably a bad thing. Darvish is still a quality pitcher. He didn't perform as expected for the Dodgers. Losing the WS was evidence of that.

But looking at the Dodgers rotation:

Kershaw
Wood
Hill
Ryu
Maeda

That's still a solid rotation.

Looks a lot better than the Giants too.:frown::smh:

Looking forward to this 3-day weekend. Still can’t believe I get paid to be off on Good Friday :smokin

I don't know anything about coffee or Starbucks type caffeinated drinks lol

I know espresso only cuz I been to italy

Probably a bad thing. Darvish is still a quality pitcher. He didn't perform as expected for the Dodgers. Losing the WS was evidence of that.

But looking at the Dodgers rotation:

Kershaw
Wood
Hill
Ryu
Maeda

That's still a solid rotation.

Looks a lot better than the Giants too.:frown::smh:
Opening day Thursday, u coming?

Back
Top Bottom