the thread about nothing...

Never used a virus protector on Mac.

I'm confident enough that my usage in browsing the internets will not lead me to downloading any adware/malware.

Team Raw dawg on the macbook since day one. Google Chrome /Safari does a good job blocking unintended malware/adware.

Not saying you won't run into software viruses on a apple computer, but it's less likely to happen on one compared to a windows based pc.

Team Raw dawg on the macbook since day one. Google Chrome /Safari does a good job blocking unintended malware/adware.

Not saying you won't run into software viruses on a apple computer, but it's less likely to happen on one compared to a windows based pc.
Yeah, I've been team raw since my first Macbook.:lol:

I once saw a restaurant sign put up that they kick out any customers that use the word literally because it's Kardashian talk and now I can't stand the word whenever I hear it. People really do use it too much

I once saw a restaurant sign put up that they kick out any customers that use the word literally because it's Kardashian talk and now I can't stand the word whenever I hear it. People really do use it too much

"Like" is the worst.

I can't remember where I was but there were two college aged girls beside me and they were talking loud af. Damn near every other word was "like". It was so annoying, I'm thinking damn you really can't express yourself without constantly saying like

uniqlo offers free freaking hemming service when you buy jeans/pants online... thats some next level customer service **** right there.

and when you spend $50+ u can a free peanuts x kaws plush.

uniqlo > _______

"Like" is the worst.

I can't remember where I was but there were two college aged girls beside me and they were talking loud af. Damn near every other word was "like". It was so annoying, I'm thinking damn you really can't express yourself without constantly saying like

You two need to like, you know, like chill out. Literally.

jk

It’s amazing how influence works, ain’t it?

TVs are really nice these days.
They are. My 60 inch Vizio (I copped for 200 from my boy) has gotten these annoying *** black spots these past few months. Found a 55 4K Smart TV for 370 with mad good reviews so now I’m like “Damn, do I pull the trigger?” Id end up selling the 60 inch for the low though cause I don’t need two big *** tv’s. Let alone one that has those annoying spots.

BF62E22B-4C96-4A83-86C8-A350CCEA2322.jpeg

I didn't like it at first but I really like it now.
My favorite.

I'm not a beer aficionado but basically if it's cold lll drink it.

Except but light.

Back
Top Bottom