the thread about nothing...

This workout session is terrible. One of those days where I wasn’t into it. Just glad I finished it.

Vm6QOM.gif

I remember I stepped on one of those bras when I was in a chicks car. That **** freaked me out. Has like a sticky side and it got stuck under my shoe. At first I Didn’t know what it was.

how did you guys find your barbershops? i went into a barbershop yesterday and the barber is kind of old school and isn't up-to-date with how people find barbershops these days.

how did you guys find your barbershops? i went into a barbershop yesterday and the barber is kind of old school and isn't up-to-date with how people find barbershops these days.

When I get stationed in new places, I look for cats with tight hair cuts and ask them where they went to, or more recently when I was in Mississippi and Virginia I used this app called Booksy.

Woke up yesterday feeling a cold was about to make it's presence known, so I took meds and drank a lot of OJ. Then some Nyquil when I went to bed.

Still feeling the cold, so I'll be on Dayquil all day today. Smh.

My boy from work told me yesterday that he went to the club the other night and he approached Marcel Ozuna. Dude got traded to St. Louis :smh:. He got signed for 18 mili for 2 years while we were paying him 400k. So I understand. If my boy didnt tell me i wouldn't have known.. Been telling him I hope we dont lose him since after the world series.

Back
Top Bottom