the thread about nothing...

Just finished Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions and it was amazing. A great conclusion to the original series.

AC is life changing especially since its 110 degrees outchea :pimp:

Lol for some reason I have an old sat practice test lying around.

The math looks like Greek to me but the verbal part looks ridiculously easy...much easier than I remember it being.

I think I'm about to retake the verbal half of the test just for fun lol
reading comprehension part was :sick: with the time crunch. the math section was alot easier for me

Lol for some reason I have an old sat practice test lying around.

The math looks like Greek to me but the verbal part looks ridiculously easy...much easier than I remember it being.

I think I'm about to retake the verbal half of the test just for fun lol
Always good to brush up on the academics cuzzo.. Make sure to check your answers after.

Lol interesting. Retook the first section of the verbal for fun just now.

Got 4 wrong.

When I took this in 2002, I had 15 wrong.

Too bad I can't send my 32 year old brain back in time into my 17 year old brain.

Could've effed around and got into a much better school lmao

I'm not retaking any of the math though. Was bad at math then and I'm pretty sure I'm worse now

Math was trash for me. Surprised senior year it gotten a little easier.. English was always my strongest subject.

Edit. Economics was fire senior year. Cuz thats something you're actually going to use in your life

IMG_1315.JPG

Man, I'm doing my best not to check out mentally from this place.

Ready for next Friday.

just opened a jimmy johns by my place with a drive through....had jimmy johns like twice i remember it being pretty ok.
Good or bad?

Back
Top Bottom