the thread about nothing...

969996D8-D9B6-4AB9-A89D-1974A24454C9.jpg

Casual shoes get dirty so quick. Got a pair recently, only worn them twice and the midsoles are already dirty. All I've done is walk on the sidewalk with them.

Actually in that book i read called Mastery there was a section on Einstein. He graduated bottom of his class in univrrsity cuz he couldnt rock with traditional schooling. The theory of relativity kept bugging him, he would work on it while at his job at a patent office.

#multitasking

need to read that, I also didn't do well in traditional schooling.

I had no interest in going to class, it got to the point where I was tested to be put in special education cause they thought I was slow but I tested above the norm :lol:

"Casual shoes get dirty so quick. Got a pair recently, only worn them twice and the midsoles are already dirty. All I've done is walk on the sidewalk with them."

What shoes

I took a bite of my lil nephews churro while he was sleeping, and now i'm so tempted to go back and finish that mofo

dude gonna wake up like wdf ate my shiii :lol:

need to read that, I also didn't do well in traditional schooling.

I had no interest in going to class, it got to the point where I was tested to be put in special education cause they thought I was slow but I tested above the norm :lol:

Word everyone learns differently. Just cuz someone doesnt learn the way schools teach doesnt make them dumb. I think their starting to realize this in schools now. Its interesting that a lot of the examples in Mastery they didnt do well in traditional schooling. He argues that the term "genius" is outdated and isnt as unique as people make it out to be. Everyone has the ability to be a "genius" in whatever field or discipline, essentially become a master. I dont wanna say too much else and spoil it tho lol

"Casual shoes get dirty so quick. Got a pair recently, only worn them twice and the midsoles are already dirty. All I've done is walk on the sidewalk with them."

What shoes
Just a pair of basic Nike SB's.

You not using the quote feature? lol

Lol for some reason I have an old sat practice test lying around.

The math looks like Greek to me but the verbal part looks ridiculously easy...much easier than I remember it being.

I think I'm about to retake the verbal half of the test just for fun lol

Back
Top Bottom