the thread about nothing...

IMG_1097.jpg

just do the bare minimum..ha
I'd love to. But work and inquiries are still being pushed on me. Doesn't help that a supervisor is out for the rest of the week.
Just check out mentally already. You're already leaving :evil:
Haha, I knew you would chime in. I'm trying to...I'm ready to go.

I think a part of it is leaving the department I over saw and knowing the fact that upper management has not figured out a plan on who will cover the position when I leave, sucks.

Worked hard to get this place running consistently...Now feeling it's going to go down the drain the moment I leave.

This Nike gig is dumb easy. Once you learn the handheld device everything else is cake.

I have my first shifts tomorrow and saturday. 9 hour shifts but I get two 15s and an hour break.

Should be a blaaaaast.

TD Bank trying to play me with these overdraft fees.

Called them **** up like "nah, gimme my money b".

They gave it back....suckas.

This Nike gig is dumb easy. Once you learn the handheld device everything else is cake.

I have my first shifts tomorrow and saturday. 9 hour shifts but I get two 15s and an hour break.

Should be a blaaaaast.
outlet?

Tweaked my ankle yet again after dude fell for my pump fake and landed straight on it :smh:

What y'all know bout this stuff though???
20170831_124247.jpg

Tweaked both my ankles this week in pick-up ball. It's always coming down from a rebound and landing on someone's foot. :smh:

I've never put balm on my ankles for that though. What's it supposed to do?

I feel you on being aggressive on the boards, I'm just a hustle man when I play ball so it happens to me all the time. Setting picks, passing to the open man, crash the glass. Everyone tells me I need to get stronger ankles and I always say nothing is gonna stop me spraining an ankle if I come down onto someone's foot and roll it.

As for the balm, doesn't really do anything but give a cool numbing feeling lol
It's basically Asian Vicks

I feel you on being aggressive on the boards, I'm just a hustle man when I play ball so it happens to me all the time. Setting picks, passing to the open man, crash the glass. Everyone tells me I need to get stronger ankles and I always say nothing is gonna stop me spraining an ankle if I come down onto someone's foot and roll it.

As for the balm, doesn't really do anything but give a cool numbing feeling lol
It's basically Asian Vicks

Yup. I tell people the same thing when it comes to high vs low top sneakers. You can't stop your ankle from rolling if you land funny + the cut of the shoe has nothing to do with containment. That's all fit and the heel counter on the sneaker.

I'm lucky enough that they were minor tweaks. I can still play, but mimicking the rolling motion causes pain.

Back
Top Bottom