the thread about nothing...

I may not be the rarest Jordan in the collection but if I'm positive about the layout of the United States I could attest that South Carolina is above Georgia. Also, why would it take so long for a shirt that costs $19.98 to be delivered:

been searching for a job over the summer and been having no luck 
frown.gif

hopefully i get a call back soon for some of the jobs i've applied for today

frown.gif

I recommend that you go in and check the status of your application with someone in personnel 

I'm a pretty straight and narrow person when it comes to drinking and smoking. I'm willing to drink socially and smoke occasionally but for the most part they aren't really in my life. I have a girl that likes to drink and smoke and find nothing wrong with it. As long as she isn't forcing it on me and it isn't affecting our relationship I'm cool with it.

As for the foot thing, there's lots of guys that love feet but they afraid to admit it. I don't see it weird or awkward at all.

Last edited:

frown.gif

I recommend that you go in and check the status of your application with someone in personnel 
yo you right will check 

frown.gif

same struggle bro
its hard out here 
embarassed.gif

My biggest advice when it comes to job hunting is when your writing the cover letter to ensure that you are doing research on the company. Find out what their values are and what they try to promote. Use that information to find ways to sell them on how you will help them continue doing what they are doing.

A lot of mistakes I see is that people are talking about their skill sets rather than promoting how their skill sets can contribute to the company. I'm just like everyone else and see rejections but I am fortunate to get a decent amount of calls back.

Not directed at anyone but just my 2 cents.

This makes job hunting take alot longer for sure. Makes you evaluate the companies and everything. It also helps as a tool for you to see if you truly want to work for the company or not. I

Last edited:
I'm a pretty straight and narrow person when it comes to drinking and smoking. I'm willing to drink socially and smoke occasionally but for the most part they aren't really in my life. I have a girl that likes to drink and smoke and find nothing wrong with it. As long as she isn't forcing it on me and it isn't affecting our relationship I'm cool with it.

As for the foot thing, there's lots of guys that love feet but they afraid to admit it. I don't see it weird or awkward at all.
if im with a female that wants to smoke and drink i have no problem with it as long as shes not doing no hardcore ****... Xans, Acid, Coke. Which is hard for me to find a chick in my age group that doesnt in my area. Palm beach county full of druggies. The feet thing i gotta also give a pass with... I cant have a chick with crusted banged up and bruised toes. Things gotta be up to par.... Welcome to the TAN fam bro.

Last edited:
There's this one YouTube sneaker chick and so many of the comments talking about how they wanna suck on her toes or some thing like that 

1421_Sensory_Homunculus.jpg

That's a graphical representation of where each body part is sensed in the brain. If you look to the left side you can see that "genitals" is found immediately below "foot" and "toe". A common theory of the origin of foot fetishes is that the sensory area of the genitals is found extremely close to that of the toes and feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom