the thread about nothing...

You know whats funny to me is when i used to smoke trees id meet so many women that would say "ew you smoke?". Now its the opposite... "You dont smoke?!"

:lol: :smh:

I dont care either. All my homies burn it down heavy. I remember when i quit no one believed me lol. Damn near 3yrs later. I still kick it with them. Know 1 guy that wanted to quit so he stopped hangin with us lol. Thought he was mentally weak for that

nowadays smoking is damn near a gateway to smashing :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
went to Down to Earth the other day and bought a Vegan Guava Cheesecake just to prove to the workers that it won't taste good... I was wrong. Very wrong. Tasted awesome.

DCthIdbVYAAjAgl.jpg

^ This whole situation is just ridiculous.

I was surprised North Korea even released him, but they probably didn't want that backlash of him dying over there.

I was thinking maybe they knew hed die eventually, which is why they let him go.

Either way this is messed up. Also curious if this will be a big thing on the news

I gotta start couponing

this chick i know be saving big money doing that ishh

I was at walmart once and this dude infront of me in line got like 5 bags full of groceries for like $5-6 after coupons and price match. I couldn't believe it.

Its mad time consuming tho

Back
Top Bottom