the thread about nothing...

I actually hooped tonight in years..

Your shot is the last thing to leave..
Shot can't leave you if you never had one

Not a shot at you.
I'm not ashamed to say I have no jumper. I'm out here looking like Joakim Noah when I shoot :lol:

Last edited:
Was gona rent a slingshot next week but just realized its stick shift.

Guess i wont be rentin one anytime soon.

Been there. :smh: Horrible situation to be in. Ended up restraining him and dragged him out his own house then went and got a jug of Rossi with him and had to play therapist till I could talk his girl into letting him back in the house. Glad I was there but then again I'm not. :smh:
P.s. Getting a jug of Rossi was not the brightest move in hindsight but hey I was a drunk back then and every situation seemed like drinking was a good idea.

Last edited:
what's good tonight?

@EazyE 804

who dis :nerd:

He kept asking me if i was the person he was emailing. I was confused. Then hes like this is the ad for the 2 filipino girl djs right? I told him ill bring 2 lady friends with me. Saturday @ 3:30. Its gonna be lit

I'm coming through to flex my skills...
JwA7jJ.gif

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal

what y'all doing tonight?

@EazyE 804

I actually hooped tonight in years..

Your shot is the last thing to leave..
Shot can't leave you if you never had one

:rofl:

mj_rings.png

dat username to post ratio...

I get off late tonight and have to be up at 4am but Dave Chappelle's specials on Netflix tonight are worth tomorrow's struggle.

Have a feeling my boy is getting played and he is so far gone already.
Its really hard to have the convo "bro idk about this one" "she is nothing but honest with me and tells me she has never liked a guy as much as she likes me"

Like you give your honest opinion and you are hating but if you encourage and it does fail you have to deal with all of the fall out

Its really hard to have the convo "bro idk about this one" "she is nothing but honest with me and tells me she has never liked a guy as much as she likes me"

Like you give your honest opinion and you are hating but if you encourage and it does fail you have to deal with all of the fall out
As a friend, I think you should be able to share your thoughts and how you're looking out for him. But it's on him he decides to stay with her or not. He's going to have to learn one way or the other.

What makes you think she's playing him?
Woke up with my right eye swollen for no reason

Any way I can fix this?
laugh.gif
Ice

You ever feel like life and (most of) the people in it have become so boring and predictable to the point where you kinda want to do a "reset" and start fresh somewhere new without telling anyone except for maybe a few?

Last edited:
You ever feel like life and (most of) the people in it have become so boring and predictable to the point where you kinda want to do a "reset" and start fresh somewhere new without telling anyone except for maybe a few?
Yes, I've felt that way. A part of the reason why I took a job offer to move from CA to DC.

How was it at first?
Before taking the job offer? It was a challenge. Going to work and coming home. Not really having the opportunity to go out for dinner or spend time with friends because of our newborn daughter. Had parents always trying to intervene with our lives. It was frustrating. 

Now, being on the East Coast. It's pushed us to explore and get to know the area more. Being that it's only us, we're learning to open up more and take with more people that we cross paths with. But it's a challenge when you're not familiar with the area and you tend to only go to the places you've been to before.

But I'm happy I took this offer because no one in my family or my wife's has ventured outside of California. Everyone has lived there since they immigrated to the U.S. So, I really wanted to break free from that habit and not be so dependent on our family and friends. 

Now, my wife wants to head back to CA, but I don't want to. So, I have a feeling we'll end up back in CA.

But if you're single and you don't have any obligations, I'd say go for it. Explore and see something new. 

What makes you think she's playing him?

1 she is still on dating apps.

But it came up this weekend (this is going to sound like a sitcom). My boy hits her up says hey want to hang out tonight. She says she is really tired and prob won't be able to. So he is walking is dog and sees her walk out of a neighbors house. He is like "hey whats up" she says "Oh me and Kieth are going to grab food". Kieth is the neighboor who my boy doesn't know....so this is all a crazy coincidence

He hits her up later that night and she was like sorry im really tired can't hang.

So I told him she was prob on a date with dude...she also lied to you and said she couldn't hang because she was tired yet goes and grabs food with this other dude. She tells him she knew he was busy during the day and was gonna just chill with Kieth and his friends until he was free but then was too tired and went home.

He says cool like oh they must have been just friends. He was supposed to go to her house yesterday and make her dinner but i haven't heard if that happened and if it did how it went.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom