the thread about nothing...

Before taking the job offer? It was a challenge. Going to work and coming home. Not really having the opportunity to go out for dinner or spend time with friends because of our newborn daughter. Had parents always trying to intervene with our lives. It was frustrating. 

Now, being on the East Coast. It's pushed us to explore and get to know the area more. Being that it's only us, we're learning to open up more and take with more people that we cross paths with. But it's a challenge when you're not familiar with the area and you tend to only go to the places you've been to before.

But I'm happy I took this offer because no one in my family or my wife's has ventured outside of California. Everyone has lived there since they immigrated to the U.S. So, I really wanted to break free from that habit and not be so dependent on our family and friends. 

Now, my wife wants to head back to CA, but I don't want to. So, I have a feeling we'll end up back in CA.

But if you're single and you don't have any obligations, I'd say go for it. Explore and see something new. 

Interesting.

Repped, thanks :nthat:

1 she is still on dating apps.

But it came up this weekend (this is going to sound like a sitcom). My boy hits her up says hey want to hang out tonight. She says she is really tired and prob won't be able to. So he is walking is dog and sees her walk out of a neighbors house. He is like "hey whats up" she says "Oh me and Kieth are going to grab food". Kieth is the neighboor who my boy doesn't know....so this is all a crazy coincidence

He hits her up later that night and she was like sorry im really tired can't hang.

So I told him she was prob on a date with dude...she also lied to you and said she couldn't hang because she was tired yet goes and grabs food with this other dude. She tells him she knew he was busy during the day and was gonna just chill with Kieth and his friends until he was free but then was too tired and went home.

He says cool like oh they must have been just friends. He was supposed to go to her house yesterday and make her dinner but i haven't heard if that happened and if it did how it went.
Ahh, man. That's not cool at all. But he's going to have to learn.

Messed up how she's playing him like that.

And like i kind of try to give him a heads up that he shouldn't really go all in yet and keep his distance emotionally.

But i can already tell his is way too deep. He was freaking out about seeing her with that dude. Then she hits him back and is like yeah we just grabbed food and he is like "bro she said they just casually got food as friends and that other people met up with them like super casual". And im like ehhhhhh idk man sounds fishy.

I hope it works out and she isn't lying but something about it seems off

And like i kind of try to give him a heads up that he shouldn't really go all in yet and keep his distance emotionally.

But i can already tell his is way too deep. He was freaking out about seeing her with that dude. Then she hits him back and is like yeah we just grabbed food and he is like "bro she said they just casually got food as friends and that other people met up with them like super casual". And im like ehhhhhh idk man sounds fishy.

It does sound fishy. I mean, she's too tired to hang out with him but is able to get food with another guy and friends?

Nah, that wouldn't sit well with me at all.

your mans sounds indenial... You needa wake him up quick and show him the facts like why in the hell is she still on dating apps??? Thats a big WTF

your mans sounds indenial... You needa wake him up quick and show him the facts like why in the hell is she still on dating apps??? Thats a big WTF
But he is already tying to tell him what's up.

It's up to his boy to wake up and realize what's going on.

Sometimes people will see what they want to see and there's not much you can do. Your boy can't say you didn't try.

I am not the guy to be like "bro dead her quick" I understand that when emotions are involved you ain't hearing nothing. So i try to just point out the obvious issues and try to temper expectations for the time being

I am not the guy to be like "bro dead her quick" I understand that when emotions are involved you ain't hearing nothing. So i try to just point out the obvious issues and try to temper expectations for the time being
And that's good of you to be the level of reasoning to your friend. But like you said, he's too caught up with her now. 

Just make sure you're there for him when/if things go bad 
frown.gif

Have a feeling my boy is getting played and he is so far gone already.

Its really hard to have the convo "bro idk about this one" "she is nothing but honest with me and tells me she has never liked a guy as much as she likes me"

Like you give your honest opinion and you are hating but if you encourage and it does fail you have to deal with all of the fall out
What makes you think she's playing him?

1 she is still on dating apps.

But it came up this weekend (this is going to sound like a sitcom). My boy hits her up says hey want to hang out tonight. She says she is really tired and prob won't be able to. So he is walking is dog and sees her walk out of a neighbors house. He is like "hey whats up" she says "Oh me and Kieth are going to grab food". Kieth is the neighboor who my boy doesn't know....so this is all a crazy coincidence

He hits her up later that night and she was like sorry im really tired can't hang.

So I told him she was prob on a date with dude...she also lied to you and said she couldn't hang because she was tired yet goes and grabs food with this other dude. She tells him she knew he was busy during the day and was gonna just chill with Kieth and his friends until he was free but then was too tired and went home.

He says cool like oh they must have been just friends. He was supposed to go to her house yesterday and make her dinner but i haven't heard if that happened and if it did how it went.

Kieth smashing. Easy. Sorry but your boy HAS to go through it to learn...you trying to pull him away will only put a strain on y'alls friendship

This.

@Ryda421 take notes

And nice ******* [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom