the thread about nothing...

Have a feeling my boy is getting played and he is so far gone already.

Its really hard to have the convo "bro idk about this one" "she is nothing but honest with me and tells me she has never liked a guy as much as she likes me"

Like you give your honest opinion and you are hating but if you encourage and it does fail you have to deal with all of the fall out
What makes you think she's playing him?

1 she is still on dating apps.

But it came up this weekend (this is going to sound like a sitcom). My boy hits her up says hey want to hang out tonight. She says she is really tired and prob won't be able to. So he is walking is dog and sees her walk out of a neighbors house. He is like "hey whats up" she says "Oh me and Kieth are going to grab food". Kieth is the neighboor who my boy doesn't know....so this is all a crazy coincidence

He hits her up later that night and she was like sorry im really tired can't hang.

So I told him she was prob on a date with dude...she also lied to you and said she couldn't hang because she was tired yet goes and grabs food with this other dude. She tells him she knew he was busy during the day and was gonna just chill with Kieth and his friends until he was free but then was too tired and went home.

He says cool like oh they must have been just friends. He was supposed to go to her house yesterday and make her dinner but i haven't heard if that happened and if it did how it went.
Tbh, I ain't even finish reading your response and your boy goofed. Please sit him down and let him know. What she is doing is a major red flag. I know he wants something, but anyone that cares how you feel and is into you won't pull no stunt like that. He better pull her coattails quickfastinahurry and be done with her.
Wuddup boi bois
smokin.gif
waddup

1 she is still on dating apps.

But it came up this weekend (this is going to sound like a sitcom). My boy hits her up says hey want to hang out tonight. She says she is really tired and prob won't be able to. So he is walking is dog and sees her walk out of a neighbors house. He is like "hey whats up" she says "Oh me and Kieth are going to grab food". Kieth is the neighboor who my boy doesn't know....so this is all a crazy coincidence

He hits her up later that night and she was like sorry im really tired can't hang.

So I told him she was prob on a date with dude...she also lied to you and said she couldn't hang because she was tired yet goes and grabs food with this other dude. She tells him she knew he was busy during the day and was gonna just chill with Kieth and his friends until he was free but then was too tired and went home.

He says cool like oh they must have been just friends. He was supposed to go to her house yesterday and make her dinner but i haven't heard if that happened and if it did how it went.

She is either getting or prepairing to get her back blown out. Your boy is in denial and the broad is just straight up disrespectful if they are supposed to be in a relationship together. All you can do is warn him and if he won't listen wait for the disaster to happen and be the homie. The fact she still has dating apps is a strikeout in my book let alone the whole other ****show. Keith locked it down. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't understand why people get so defensive/upset when their actions at work is clearly against policy.

If you don't like the rules/guidelines of the company, you can leave.

My boss just invited me to a hockey game on Thursday with two other people in management >D

I only watch hockey when the San Jose Sharks are in the playoffs lol. 

Maybe this is a good opportunity for me? Work wise? Idk.

Hockey games are dope as hell in person

Definitely a good look going with your boss too, I'd be shocked if you didn't have a good time

Keith prolly eating the booty and gave her the rhino D after they got food.

Just the dating app alone is a red flag if your boy thinks they are somewhat serious or actually going somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom