the thread about nothing...

since the -ber months season starts tomorrow, i'm already thinking of christmas... especially the gifts i'm giving people for christmas. and decorating my house. thinking of gifts for my parents and my in-laws is the trickiest. 

sick.gif

Last edited:

since the -ber months season starts tomorrow, i'm already thinking of christmas... especially the gifts i'm giving people for christmas. and decorating my house. thinking of gifts for my parents and my in-laws is the trickiest. 

sick.gif

just give 'em a mug

easiest gift ever

Wes Craven's passing has rekindled a decade old argument I've been having with my movie snob friends since the late 90s: is People Under the Stairs a "hood" movie? Or a "horror" movie? Or is it a crossover "hood horror" like Tales from the Hood?

Wes Craven's passing has rekindled a decade old argument I've been having with my movie snob friends since the late 90s: is People Under the Stairs a "hood" movie? Or a "horror" movie? Or is it a crossover "hood horror" like Tales from the Hood?

How is this even an argument?

Black people as stars =/= a "hood movie"

Bruhs I just pulled the biggest kitchen in Africian American history off the back of my neck...

Just got out of my last final.
Ran out of time.
Feels really batman
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

MY problem is, Im at that age where when I see a nice pair of kicks, I admire but never buy because I would have nowhere to wear them.

same for me.

i actually like it that way. Save so much money i can invest for the future / travel.

The road to a 3 day weekend starts now

this.

holiday next monday :smokin

This year is going by so fast

truth.

And the rest of it is going to fly by as well

Credit card companies

Back
Top Bottom