the thread about nothing...

Good morning

This past Saturday I pulled into work almost hitting an SUV because my power steering and brakes went out

Got it towed to the shop and they want 500 to fix it
Earlier this morning I dropped my phone and the face fell out of it when I just got it fixed not even a month ago

Flat broke and gotta wait till Friday to get paid. :x

How are you all?

finally got a day off... gotta go get my lil lAdy's pre k uniform.. bittersweet . also goin to jeep, hopefully leaving in a 2015 cherokee...

Quit my job 2 1/2 weeks ago.. In that span I've managed to save money and be good, but my mom has needed me to loan her money. Anything for her to help her out but damn, she's hit me for 1400 in those 2 1/2 weeks and has no clue I'm unemployed. After this week I'm getting whatever type of job I can to get that cash flow back in

Narcos 
smokin.gif

for some reason that thread is blocked on my work computer its so weird but yo that TV series is FIRE so far, only finished the first 2 episodes going to start 3rd tonight 

Narcos :smokin  

for some reason that thread is blocked on my work computer its so weird but yo that TV series is FIRE so far, only finished the first 2 episodes going to start 3rd tonight 

Its that good? Might have to check it out

Narcos 
smokin.gif

Its that good? Might have to check it out
man im hooked im so tempted to watch on my phone in work but i know i wont pay attention

reminds me of blow somewhat i think you would deff enjoy it fam

I didnt have clean underwear today so I went to work commando. Now I've got this raging boner that if anyone looks below my waist they would see it

**** the Barber messed up my hair. Worst feeling ever when you hop off the chair and you have to pay the dude knowing your cut blows

work network blocks all music steaming, email, and social networking sites 
mean.gif

Last edited:

work network blocks all music steaming, email, and social networking sites 
mean.gif

my spotify app is blocked for some odd reason but what i do is goto spotify web player and it works perfect 

Youtube i goto youtube in google and select music and it works as if it was never blocked 

Back
Top Bottom