the thread about nothing...

ZpnIkIg.jpg

It seems that no matter what I do, Firefox is consistently getting worse (slow, lag etc.). I'm very close to pulling the trigger to converting to Google Chrome.

It seems that no matter what I do, Firefox is consistently getting worse (slow, lag etc.). I'm very close to pulling the trigger to converting to Google Chrome.

I'm the opposite. Chrome been in some BS randomly removing my extensions (that I got from their ******* market), randomly crashing. Just random ********

Just got home drunk after getting into it with some clown at my favorite taco Tuesday spot. Now I'm watching my new favorite youtube channel Tipsy Bartender. Chick tried to get me to her spot, but she was way too easy for me. And wack imo. I'm at home alone now, but I'm cool with it. :rolleyes

I just got back from school. Wanted to play ball more but I'm afraid I might infect others with the chickenpox. It's been 3 days since the last blister to fall off.

I have never watched the youtube channel of people playing video games. But i can see the appeal.

I always wondered how those duds in counter strike back in the day would finish 60-3. Like i would actually like to watch one of them play in an attempt to get better myself. But alas...i am old now...all i do is play PES 2015 once a week when i get a free half hour. Don't even play online...just master league mode...

I just got back from school. Wanted to play ball more but I'm afraid I might infect others with the chickenpox. It's been 3 days since the last blister to fall off.

Whatever, just do it! Not your problem if they get it.

Notsrs. I'd be PISSED if I caught the chickenpox playing ball. Then again I had it when I was a kid so I'm pretty much immune. Might turn into shingles down the road though. :/

Whatever, just do it! Not your problem if they get it.

Notsrs. I'd be PISSED if I caught the chickenpox playing ball. Then again I had it when I was a kid so I'm pretty much immune. Might turn into shingles down the road though. :/
That's my dilemma. I don't know if they had the chickenpox when they were kids. I also don't know if it's still infectious after it happened... I actually thought that if everyone that I played with might get it and become furious weeks later 
laugh.gif

Yeah. Shingles is 
sick.gif
. They say shingles is worse than chickenpox.

South Park did an episode about watching other people play video games :lol:

I actually get watching other people play video games

But I can see why people think it's stupid

Couldn't sleep. Ended up staying up all night. Already feeling terrible :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom