the thread about nothing...

do we have a thread on Greece?

Can't wait to see what's going to happen sunday.

giphy.gif

My night was decent but not as good as the last night. Fell on a wet spot and ripped my jeans. 
mean.gif
 Also there was this one chick with a knee brace straight getting it. 
laugh.gif
 I seen a girl fight but that **** got shut down real quick. Also this dude got straight KO'd real in front of me a couple of minutes after. 
sick.gif
 I'm talking worldstar! 
mean.gif
 Just texted chick from the another night, waiting for the response. 

Last edited:
Is it anything more American than Arby's??? I completely forgot this spot even existed.  Needed to soak up some alcohol this afternoon and ended up at Arby's.  Two sandwiches, some curly fries, a Dr. Pepper and about 15 paccets of Arby's sauce (pause) and I feel like a new man!

Is it anything more American than Arby's??? I completely forgot this spot even existed.  Needed to soak up some alcohol this afternoon and ended up at Arby's.  Two sandwiches, some curly fries, a Dr. Pepper and about 15 paccets of Arby's sauce (pause) and I feel like a new man!

I only had Arby once and it was disgusting :lol:

Maybe i should give it another try.

First 6 months of 2015 really have not been what i wanted. I did graduate with my commerce degree, have a job lined up (i think) and im miles happier then i was in 2014, easily the worst year of my life. I let my EX ruin my life even from jan-may, but i've finally done it and broken it off for good, talked yesterday for the first time in a month and i got my closure, i don't want her in my life and i have not thought like that in 5 years. Just deleted facebook, moving on from my ex, starting a book tonight, start the gym tomorrow. A new better me is coming!

First 6 months of 2015 really have not been what i wanted. I did graduate with my commerce degree, have a job lined up (i think) and im miles happier then i was in 2014, easily the worst year of my life. I let my EX ruin my life even from jan-may, but i've finally done it and broken it off for good, talked yesterday for the first time in a month and i got my closure, i don't want her in my life and i have not thought like that in 5 years. Just deleted facebook, moving on from my ex, starting a book tonight, start the gym tomorrow. A new better me is coming!

flourish :smokin

myman.gif

I'm moving away from my family this Thursday and its really starting to hit me. On the one hand my career is finally about to take off but I know I'm gonna miss my parents and my bros. I'll be moving back to where I grew up so I'll have friends and relatives around but it just wont be the same without the immediate family around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom