the thread about nothing...

Been lookin for a new job latley with no luck. I wana start schmokin weed again but my girl hates it.

Just got a call from the baltimore corrections office. Didn't recognize the number so i googled it. They didn't leave a message

Am i about to get got? or is some on i know gotten and used their call on me?

Just got a call from the baltimore corrections office. Didn't recognize the number so i googled it. They didn't leave a message

You know exactly why they callin lmao.

They just don't make random calls.

If they ain't leave a message I wouldn't trip but definitely call em back.

5038799695_hi_honey_im_home_xlarge.jpeg

I was about to get a parking ticket but I moved my car to the other side.

Walked past the meter lady

This meter cop lady was all like; I can still give you a ticket, and it will effect your DMV...

I didnt say nothing i just GOT BACK IN CAR AND DROVE OFF... what an evil person, I went and got my oil changed and air filter...

HA!

Last edited:
Took another test today. Almost sure I didn't do good on that one either. DamnZ.
I need to get my head in the game
*Cue high school musical song*

Dude my brother got one from the Elizabeth NJ corrections office today. They didnt leave a message either. New scam wave 
nerd.gif

"We have your relative, send us money for his bail or he goes to county" or something another is what I'm guessing.

I think i saw somethin about the goverment resigning or something. Is that whats goin on?

roughly :

- country has lots of debt
- Europe wants them to cut in expenses by increasing age of retirement and other unpopular method
- Goverment that just got elected doesn't want to do it
- Very close to a default of payment
- They had a referendum (Yes : we agree on the austerity method / No : We don't agree, closer to a separation with the EURO)
- No won (around 61%)
- Minister of finance resigned
- upcoming new round of negociation with the rest of europe (mostly with France and Germany, which are carrying the Euro by themselves)

Greece exiting the Euro would be crazy.

Reaching a agreement is preferable, greek don't want to give anything away.

No matter what the Euro will suffer.

Last edited:
roughly :

- country has lots of debt
- Europe wants them to cut in expenses by increasing age of retirement and other unpopular method
- Goverment that just got elected doesn't want to do it
- Very close to a default of payment
- They had a referendum (Yes : we agree on the austerity method / No : We don't agree, closer to a separation with the EURO)
- No won (around 61%)
- Minister of finance resigned
- upcoming new round of negociation with the rest of europe (mostly with France and Germany, which are carrying the Euro by themselves)

Greece exiting the Euro would be crazy.

Reaching a agreement is preferable, greek don't want to give anything away.

No matter what the Euro will suffer.
Literally wrote a 10 page paper on how they should go back to the drachma.
I have no idea why they took in the Euro. Regardless, they're in quite a pickle lol

Literally wrote a 10 page paper on how they should go back to the drachma.

I have no idea why they took in the Euro. Regardless, they're in quite a pickle lol

would be great if they actually didn't destroy the machine to make them.

value of the drachma will be dirt cheap...

not good for import

probably gonna create a big black market for euros.

no confidence in their currency if they go back to the drachma.

That's ****** up that homie got kicked off the team and arrested. But ain't nobody talking about ole girl hitting him first. Why she not being charged? Saw the whole video...ole girl was coming at him wild and hit him first. Young bruh bout to have a record over some bull**** :smh:
This same type of **** happened to me in a bar around a drunk white female. She tried to attack me but was restrained by her other drunk friends. Police was standing outside and was called in by the bartender. They thought me and my party was the one causing trouble. Bartender was even pissed at how they reacted towards us. :smh:
They didn't even make ole girl leave either.

Back
Top Bottom