the thread about nothing...

Got super high earlier, pretty sure I was too geeked. :lol: Ended up sitting on my old elementary schools steps for like an hour, just tweakin.

Must stop fapping and start running again.

I don't know what I want or like really anymore. Think audio engineering is my calling still but idk, can't find anyone that'll let me get in their studio. Gotta keep trying.

Last edited:
It's crazy how we live on this beautiful planet and most of us are just cogs in the machine.
Not enjoying what we full have around us.
Too sucked into a bunch of nonsense.
Told what we should stress. Told what is happiness. Told what we should do with our lives.

I honestly commend those out there that have found true happiness.
It''s crazy knowing that once your childhood passes by, things won't ever be as simple again.
Yea, you'll be happy. But will will have that pure and genuine happiness that you had way back when

It's crazy how we live on this beautiful planet and most of us are just cogs in the machine.
Told what we should stress. Told what is happiness. Told what we should do with our lives.

It''s crazy knowing that once your childhood passes by, things won't ever be as simple again.
Yea, you'll be happy. But will will have that pure and genuine happiness that you had way back when
Man..............

Too much real life right there

I not happy at the moment and haven't been in a while not depressed though

I want change so I need to put things aside and pull myself together
And stick with it

Be easy folks.

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] my thoughts when I can't sleep. My happiness will come back when I have kids some day.

I'll slam the one in the middle trunk shut [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

I think that pose got you confused.

Bathing suit not tucked between dem cheeks? :x

All bone.

Now the one on the right >:

Last edited:
Good Morning Tan,
Trying my best to stay motivated today. I feel like life has been non stop for the past 10 days or so. I can't remember the last time i sat on the couch and just relaxed. I need to catch up on true detective

Whats hap'n population

We cop'n drops to race em

We gettin money over here whats your occupation

Last edited:
I am pretty sure one of my cousins has a drug problem

Dude is an idiot tho and won't listen to anyone

Dude is depressed I think

Back
Top Bottom