the thread about nothing...

Its not lost cause yet because I only sent them just Thursday but it's not looking good. Dude at the post office apparently put the wrong zip code AND address, how does that happen though? But as far as filing a claim, how would I go about doing that? Through paypal? I had signature confirmation but no insurance... man this sucks
i hope the package was delivered, BUT if it didn't:

file a claim through UPS & paypal. i did mine through USPS but i'm assuming UPS may perhaps have the same process. it'll prompt you to enter the tracking number and the package's contents. but first, i'd call customer service and try to talk to an actual agent, not an automated system. it took me 1.5 months of calling USPS every single day just to get my money back. 
mean.gif

Thank you for your help Roderick Kingsley Roderick Kingsley ! :smokin They actually managed to make it to where they were supposed to go. They were three days late and tracking didn't update throughout the whole shipping process but they got them. I had to go down there four days in a row but it was such a relief when I got that e-mail lol that's crazy though, I feel like their customer service is awful!

Also, I've never watched Evan almighty in its entirety before but it's pretty dope haha and HAPPY 4TH TAN! :nthat:

happy 4th of July guys! :smokin

my atm just rejected my card for no reason. i was suppose to pick up my suit from the cleaning (only accept cash) and i was already on a tight schedule (they close at 12). Now i don't have it, i'll have to wait for monday :x

Old head shell as hell, hear the fire works on the 4th and start having flashbacks to his stint in Vietnam...

Duck down. 

Go get the M16 out the closet...

mean.gif

Drop her, if that means she gets no more compliments then so be it.

Don't let her insecurities weigh on your conscious bro.

You did more than many folks would by making an effort to make her feel better, that's a good note to leave things on & live with.

Do what's best for you fomly.

I'm drunk af and I need to lay down :x

I calculated a day of drinks for that reason.

Made the mistake a few years ago on memorial day.

Hangovers are bad enough but being wasted during festivities :x

2 Bbqs, 3 drinks per.

Tonight I'm goin in!

Drop her, if that means she gets no more compliments then so be it.

Don't let her insecurities weigh on your conscious bro.

You did more than many folks would by making an effort to make her feel better, that's a good note to leave things on & live with.

Do what's best for you fomly.
Damn this hits hard but have to face reality for what it is but you and @killuminati are both damn right. I've done more than enough effort wise for years and I'm tired. I just want a good girl to keep these **** out here away. But It's time I finally fall back and move to the next girl I'm peepin out. Thanks for both of y'all hearing me out can always rely on my TAN fam for advice. Reps for both!!!!!

What's your top 3 movies?
Gonna go rent some in a few hours, i need some comedy suggestions. I seen it all is the only problem I'm finding...
Help!

Back
Top Bottom