the thread about nothing...

blows when the people i like the most dont' **** with me. we all buddy buddy irl but they don't really reply to my texts, they all with their own group of friends and I ain't included. applies to both males and females. like dude I work at the building right beside you and you can't get lunch with your boy? guess I am srsly ****** up :smh:
welcome to my life.....people only **** with you when it seems convient other than they don't really care to hit you up anymore so fugg em it is what it is. It's been like that for years for me smh. I can't wait to move somewhere new and start fresh make new friends

Why do I have to be a petty *** ***** to get your attention? :smh: Why can't I just be a nice person and we can be happy together, or however long our thing can last? :\ Hell, I'm cool with just being FWBs if that's the case. |I I need to meet more females cause I'm always getting stuck on the ones who ain't really into me/wanna play games, or wait too long on the good ones like a fool *** *****.

Got a performance tomorrow and no ride, hoping I can make a miracle happen real quick.

HunterXHunter is awesome. :smokin :smokin

Yea of course. I'm in the Bay Area so a lot of cannibus clubs. Its like a candy store, they got weed for this and that etc.
Man I really need to get away from Va and visit once of these places with recreational use. :lol: Need to put up a plan on how I will do it though.

Since I usually only smoke at night to unwind before bed, and also because I'm an old *** man who has constant back and foot pain (dude who was talkin about the value of health as we age wasnt kidding), I primarily like to smoke heavy indicas as it gives me more pain relief and more overall couch-lock body high which is what I'm going for. On the off chance that I am going to be smoking during the day or while doing something active like playing golf I will usually opt for a sativa.

Recently though I've been messing around with something different. I just picked up an O.pen with a TetraLabs GoldCart cartridge. To be honest, I'm not that big a fan of these cannabinoid concentrates but the convenience factor is second to none. The feeling is a little bit different though. Nothing is going to compare to smoking flowers.

Interesting thoughts. Was gonna cop a vape pin but I think I'll make a full transition from blunts to paper when I get the chance. Starting to hate how blunts are after you're done smoking. Had a paper one time and felt more "clean" and my throat didn't feel so harsh, also i suck at rolling but I don't smoke enough to really get on point with it, at least right now.

the-world-is-yours-nas-sprite.jpg

blows when the people i like the most dont' **** with me. we all buddy buddy irl but they don't really reply to my texts, they all with their own group of friends and I ain't included. applies to both males and females. like dude I work at the building right beside you and you can't get lunch with your boy? guess I am srsly ****** up :smh:
welcome to my life.....people only **** with you when it seems convient other than they don't really care to hit you up anymore so fugg em it is what it is. It's been like that for years for me smh. I can't wait to move somewhere new and start fresh make new friends
too much real-life man my Last homie I chill with just went to Navy

The other is talking about moving in with his girlfriend and he's basically unreachable when he's with her so I'm lone wolf'n it now

My bestfriend from HS just got sentenced to 25 years today. ***** tough b

http://fox59.com/2015/07/01/men-sen...f-armed-robberies-at-indianapolis-businesses/

#FreeMando
It kills me that my race out here trying to fight for civil rights and the black community. To see lost souls with no purpose out here robbing people just trying to provide for their families is disappointing. They my age smh with records probably out the a** :smh: :smh: :smh: no sympathy spend that 25 getting their mind right...We all have a choice to do right or wrong everyday.

Morning Tan
Long weekend starts at 2pm today. Can't wait to get out of here. Hope everyone enjoys their forth of july

Yo... In 2012, my credit was so bad, I was just under 600. Today, I am just under 800. I've worked hard to rebuild my credit. Feels good. Didn't even listen on how important good credit is. Saves you so much money. Young dudes, listen to your parents, they know what they're talking about. Haha!
Wanna share some advice fam?
Natural selection at it's finest.
sick.gif

Can you imagine seeing this in your back yard?!?!
sick.gif
Those screams. Then those people had to call somebody to get the dead deer out of their yard more than likely.

I went to eat at Monterrey's yesterday, and there's a waitress who works there...
devil.gif

So I usually go in by myself, and I've caught eyes with her a few times; the last time I went she said something about hey amigo, but she spoke while walking away like look at my ***...she's got a fatty at that. She knows I'm always looking...

But yesterday I go in, and her husband owns the joint, and he takes me to my seat and his wife was there and he gives her a kiss like yeah this is my wife. 

mean.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom