the thread about nothing...

Yo... In 2012, my credit was so bad, I was just under 600. Today, I am just under 800. I've worked hard to rebuild my credit. Feels good. Didn't even listen on how important good credit is. Saves you so much money. Young dudes, listen to your parents, they know what they're talking about. Haha!

Latley, every time i have a bad dream, when i awake from it, my bed is soaked full of sweat. Thought i was peein in the bed, checked, nope. Thought it was my girl, checked, nope. Weird.

Yo... In 2012, my credit was so bad, I was just under 600. Today, I am just under 800. I've worked hard to rebuild my credit. Feels good. Didn't even listen on how important good credit is. Saves you so much money. Young dudes, listen to your parents, they know what they're talking about. Haha!
Right? I'm working on mine this gives me hope. 

First day I didn't wake and bake in a long time. 100000th time I'm trying to cut down on the weed consumption 
im down to 3 a day unless im out with homies.

i work 9-5 ill roll one up before work that way when i get home i just spark up, I smoke another around 8/830 and the final one right before bed as i watch espn around 1130 ish 

it was bad i used to chain smoke as if they were ciggs no lie like 8 blunts a day within the hours of 6-12pm 

im down to 3 a day unless im out with homies.

i work 9-5 ill roll one up before work that way when i get home i just spark up, I smoke another around 8/830 and the final one right before bed as i watch espn around 1130 ish 

it was bad i used to chain smoke as if they were ciggs no lie like 8 blunts a day within the hours of 6-12pm 
That's good you got a routine. It all goes out the window, when I try. See wassup doe...

First day I didn't wake and bake in a long time. 100000th time I'm trying to cut down on the weed consumption 

1 day is a start.

if you can get 7 consecutive days under your belt, youre on easy street. i just started smoking again after a 4 month hiatus. the first week off is always rough but after that I dont even really think about it. not even sure why i started smoking again tbh

but damn did i miss that feel.

1 day is a start.

if you can get 7 consecutive days under your belt, youre on easy street. i just started smoking again after a 4 month hiatus. the first week off is always rough but after that I dont even really think about it. not even sure why i started smoking again tbh

Right on! I need a hiatus like that, just to see whats up

1 day is a start.

Right on! I need a hiatus like that, just to see whats up

full disclosure: i only went on hiatus cause my wife was 8 mo pregnant and i didnt have any time to relax and get faded with a newborn and a 2 yr old in the house. one of the main reasons i just started smoking again this week (went to dispensary on Sunday 8) ) is because my little one is finally sleeping through the night now that shes almost 3 mo old. After I put both of the kids to bed I'll go downstairs and puff a little bit to unwind before I go to bed myself.

Back
Top Bottom