the thread about nothing...

Graduation is upon me, and I might not be able to walk across that stage if I don't finish these classes. The stress is real.
Its hs get your **** together
really though.

take that free education while you can, b.

**** finna get real once you take that walk.
This. I remember my younger cousin messed up in HS. He basically didn't go to class his first two years. When I found out, I went straight to my aunt's house from my internship and whooped his *** with my belt 
mean.gif
. Then his pops found out. He got so shook of his pops he jumped out the window to get away from him 
laugh.gif
. He lived on the first floor tho. @Rare   come back to NT when you have that diploma man, NT ain't that important. Good luck.

Wanna take a nap but don't wanna be up all night yet again..:frown:

Going to sleep at 10:30 am or later is the worst...don't eem work overnights either...:smh:

I made some horrible decisions my last like two years of school. like I damn near quit and was out doing reckless ****.

lost my position in James Farmer Scholars, was kicked out of my crib, was out doing some **** that really could have and probably should have gotten me killed. tombout dodging police, up in DC dodging bullets, robbing ******, smashing out random broads and dudes girls and fiances.

it's not like I was dumb, I almost failed chem and effectively my senior year, but I got a perfect on SOL and an A on the exam. basically saved me.

my english teacher cried to me because she saw what was happening with me and she was hurt because I was like her shining student while I was in her class. my criminal justice teacher tried to put me on with some people who would help me out but I said **** it and kept it going. that's a bridge I deeply regret burning because dude was one of the only people who looked out for me back then besides my family. like this was a 20something year old white dude teaching a young black man about the prison complex and how to conduct myself and speak to police. dude didn't want me in the system.

I'm ranting for nothing.

long story short, don't **** up while you have a chance :smh: I ruined so many good opportunities for myself because I was a young ***** that thought I knew everything and could just skate through life forever. I was out wylin. you're just missing classes, and you could be sitting at a computer in 7 years typing something similar to someone just because of that.

work through that **** famo. sorry for all these words.

Highschool was easy, don't have more than 15 absents, have your sneakers for gym, chill in the cafe, and pass your regents tests.

High school was pretty simple for me I always got in trouble for joking around a lot but I always passed my classes with good grades. Only thing bad about my high school days was I went to a all boy private school smh

High school was pretty simple for me I always got in trouble for joking around a lot but I always passed my classes with good grades. Only thing bad about my high school days was I went to a all boy private school smh

aint no shame in that bruh

all boys high school grad right here

I miss breaking out the cardboard during lunch and breaking it down with my boys in HS. Doing graffiti on the back wall of the school. Good times, good times. 

Anybody hear about the dude from Northstar. That cut his own **** off, jumped out a second story window and lived?

Back
Top Bottom