the thread about nothing...

mayne i hate my physics teacher so much he doesnt teach **** all he does it show us videos and gives us worksheets to complete on our own. thats why im taking environmental scienc next year with my old biology teacher who gave me an A- in tha class even tho i got Ds and Cs on the tests and quizes 
nthat.gif

mayne i hate my physics teacher so much he doesnt teach **** all he does it show us videos and gives us worksheets to complete on our own. thats why im taking environmental scienc next year with my old biology teacher who gave me an A- in tha class even tho i got Ds and Cs on the tests and quizes :nthat:

My physics teacher told me that he would have taught class much differently if there were students who wanted to be physicists

My physics teacher told me that he would have taught class much differently if there were students who wanted to be physicists
that the point only 1 person in our class wants to be a physicist everone else couldnt care less. Ima a professional money counta

All teacher would do that do. They can't teach us every single concept in one semester or quarter, so they chose what they think they should know.
I did that two summers ago for the electricity and magnetism part of engineering physics. And an electrical engineering class last year.

It was death.
I bet it was. I never took physics before so it's gonna be even worse.

I made some horrible decisions my last like two years of school. like I damn near quit and was out doing reckless ****.

lost my position in James Farmer Scholars, was kicked out of my crib, was out doing some **** that really could have and probably should have gotten me killed. tombout dodging police, up in DC dodging bullets, robbing ******, smashing out random broads and dudes girls and fiances.

it's not like I was dumb, I almost failed chem and effectively my senior year, but I got a perfect on SOL and an A on the exam. basically saved me.

my english teacher cried to me because she saw what was happening with me and she was hurt because I was like her shining student while I was in her class. my criminal justice teacher tried to put me on with some people who would help me out but I said **** it and kept it going. that's a bridge I deeply regret burning because dude was one of the only people who looked out for me back then besides my family. like this was a 20something year old white dude teaching a young black man about the prison complex and how to conduct myself and speak to police. dude didn't want me in the system.

I'm ranting for nothing.

long story short, don't **** up while you have a chance
mean.gif
I ruined so many good opportunities for myself because I was a young ***** that thought I knew everything and could just skate through life forever. I was out wylin. you're just missing classes, and you could be sitting at a computer in 7 years typing something similar to someone just because of that.

work through that **** famo. sorry for all these words.
Dang glad you got through all of that. Don't worry about typing all that, it's always cool to hear someone else's story.

Back
Top Bottom