Dominos wings or Pizza Hut wings?

Wingstop

bdubs>ph wings>domino's wings>wingstop

nah brodie

ph>bWW>wingstop> domo
Dominos wings or Pizza Hut wings?

Wingstop

I definitely agree.

If you're ever in Miami you should check out Sports Grill and Duffys.

bdubs>ph wings>domino's wings>wingstop

I don't know what a bdub is breh.

I don't know what a bdub is breh.

Last edited:
All of you dudes who are not sure what you want to do in life got me all paranoid.

I'm still a youngin but it makes me feel that I need to seriously start thinking what I want to do in life.

Graduation is upon me, and I might not be able to walk across that stage if I don't finish these classes. The stress is real.

I have on NT denim today.

because I'm not going back out, and I haven't washed a load of sweats yet :nerd:

black jesus can do no wrong :wow:

Y6Vvz1I.jpg

Brown Bear, Brown Bear :smokin :smokin

jeans like 4.5 inches too long :lol: :lol: cuff game NT thick.

:smokin

If you're referring to their prices cool but I tried to go there last foot ball season and :x. Those wings are extra regular.

wing stop >

Graduation is upon me, and I might not be able to walk across that stage if I don't finish these classes. The stress is real.

I walked last May, but was told I had to take a summer class to complete my credit requirements. I felt screwed too because I was never told that until it was almost too late :smh: . Took an Online class for a few weeks, B+ and I was all done.

See if you can do the same, especially an Online course.

Last edited:

All of you dudes who are not sure what you want to do in life got me all paranoid.

I'm still a youngin but it makes me feel that I need to seriously start thinking what I want to do in life.
anything you want, don't live by anyone's standard, burn ****, **** ****.

anything you want, don't live by anyone's standard, burn ****, **** ****.
Word. It's a lot of pressure... Trying to balance what I want to do in life but at that the same time trying to please my parents. Luckily my parents are pretty open with what I want to do and support me.

I want to go somewhere in the business/marketing field. I'm interested in that type of stuff
glasses.gif

Word. It's a lot of pressure... Trying to balance what I want to do in life but at that the same time trying to please my parents. Luckily my parents are pretty open with what I want to do and support me.
I want to go somewhere in the business/marketing field. I'm interested in that type of stuff 8) .

My friends and I have a vision that we are working on, but a "fallback" is always necessary.

In your case, I think it's fair to say your parents just want you to be in a field where you will be financially stable.. and that's not wrong for them to want. You want that for yourself too. Everyone does. It's good too that you have the interest in business/marketing. Stick with it.

My friends and I have a vision that we are working on, but a "fallback" is always necessary.

In your case, I think it's fair to say your parents just want you to be in a field where you will be financially stable.. and that's not wrong for them to want. You want that for yourself too. Everyone does. It's good too that you have the interest in business/marketing. Stick with it.
Exactly. My parents aren't forcing me to do any one thing, which is good.

Next year I'm taking a few classes that are in the business program at my school. Should hopefully give me an advantage and also allow me to learn the basics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom