the thread about nothing...

It let me down some... Concept was okay but there wasn't enough movie to really develop the story.  Ended abruptly to me.

Is there supposed to be a part 2?
Nah
im surprised..They have plenty to work with how much they left out
http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/brad-pitt-confirms-he-is-working-on-world-war-z-s/320080

you can't be cereal.

it's the first time Brad Pitt has considered a sequel, it's been da tawk of da town.
DEAD @ the first link you had in there
nerd.gif

tumblr_msp1us47yW1qdlh1io1_400.gif

and yall were complaining about a little stop and frisk :rolleyes
not srs, stop and frisk was bad

tumblr_mbzjb4QMb51rnroq3o1_500.gif

still :smh: when this pops up :smh:

Last edited:
i usually dont care bout much but this is just too much, whats wrong with ppl :smh:

French mother held down her four-year-old son while he was raped by his stepfather in a prison visiting room

A French mother who held her four-year-old son by the arms while he was raped by his stepfather in a prison visiting room has been sentenced to a maximum 20 years in jail.
Sabrina Bonner, 25, blindfolded her child and made him kneel on a chair throughout the ordeal.
Her partner, 31-year-old Lionel Barthelemy, who has been jailed since August 2009 for violence, also received the same sentence from the court in Strasbourg, eastern France.
A French mother who held down her four-year-old son by the arms while he was raped by his stepfather in a prison visiting room has been sentenced to a maximum 20 years in jail
A French mother who held down her four-year-old son by the arms while he was raped by his stepfather in a prison visiting room has been sentenced to a maximum 20 years in jail (stock picture)

Both Bonner and Barthelemy have admitted to multiple counts of rape and sexual assault of the boy, now eight.
Some of the assaults, including the rape in the visiting room at the Toul detention centre in eastern France, had been filmed on a mobile phone.
'The behaviour of Sabrina B. is not even that of an animal towards its child,' said prosecutor Gilles Delorme, who also described Barthelemy as 'a sadist in the purest form'.
At the detention centre, Bonner had blindfolded her son and made him kneel on a chair in front of Barthelemy, then held him by the arms as he was raped.

The case had raised questions over why prison staff failed to stop, or even notice, an act of such brutality taking place during what was supposed to be a supervised visit to a prisoner serving a sentence for domestic violence, who had been diagnosed as having schizophrenic tendencies.
Investigators had found that black bin bags were used to cover the glass window of the door of the visiting room.
Yannick Pheulpin, the lawyer representing the victim, said he intended, at the end of the trial, to initiate legal proceedings aimed at holding the prison to account for the suffering of the child.
Sabrina Bonner, 25, blindfolded her child and made him kneel on a chair throughout the ordeal. Her partner, 31-year-old Lionel Barthelemy, who has been jailed since August 2009 for violence, also received the same sentence
Sabrina Bonner, 25, blindfolded her child and made him kneel on a chair throughout the ordeal. Her partner, 31-year-old Lionel Barthelemy, who has been jailed since August 2009 for violence, also received the same sentence
Psychiatrist Jean-Pierre May told the court that the couple had a 'sado-masochist relationship' in which each took turns to be 'master' and 'slave'.
'It is hard to determine who used the other more' during the savage acts carried out on the boy, said another expert, Jean-Georges Rohmer.
Bonner has admitted carrying out multiple sexual assaults on her child during 2009 and 2010, filming them on her mobile phone and giving the phone’s memory card to her imprisoned partner.
She gave herself up to police in May 2011, shortly before Barthelemy was due to be released from prison.
Bonner has claimed that she carried out the assaults under the orders and threat of violence from Barthelemy.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ather-prison-visiting-room.html#ixzz2g2SNutEu

:nerd:

dat gewguhl
That was some good unintentional trolling sir.

I must know where this is from

ibbluPrOHuHGjR.gif

**** that gif is a whole movie.

She did what? :smh:

Still would PIIHB :evil:
actually I'm not eem too sure . . you be the judge . .

wpid-amerie-bleached-her-skin-1912111.gif

What is this? is this Amerie? tell me it ain't.

And I just woke up one day and did not really give a damn about ex either way. No pretending, fighting my thoughts, curling up into a ball like a ***** when Chris Brown - All back comes on, nothing. I'm not even embarassed at myself anymore, ****, it happened, now we keep it moving. I knew that day would come, but it feels good. No ill will, just indifference and truly moving on. Like i'm on a yambage purely for my own enjoyment and not to make me forget anything. She'll always have her lil spot in my soul reserved though, and the thought of her being happy makes me smile. But alas, if it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be. Now we finna break the knob.

So, Ive come to the conclusion that women pretty much, one way or the other deserve every bit of pain they go through in life.

I ran this by a chick, shes so butt hurt. :smh: :lol:

The creep thread makes me feel dirty. Glad it got shut down. Meth made a good point. I will be deleting my contribution to that thread this evening. Damn Antidope,  we hit 10K on the same day, and you just hit 12K, and I'm almost at 13K already. I'm posting at a record pace for myself. I should go back to my old posting practices...
mean.gif
AND WHAT POINT WAS THIS?
First of all, you're a creep. Second of all, he's right. Is it right to use a photograph of someone without their permission? Morally, no. Legally yes because it's in a public place. Doesn't make it the right thing to do. Of course you will disagree because you were in that thread posting pics of chicks who looked like The Flash in motion. The premise of it was more important rather than the pics. In my opinion, the thread was meh.
what's the difference between it and thhe booty thread, or even the celebrities wearing heat thread?

Back
Top Bottom