the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif

I see no harm in that.

He somewhat flirted and gave them a comment. They smiled and were somewhat flattered. Sounds like dude saw some attractive women and had a lil fun. That lil fun made them smile. Had he stopped and maybe conversated he probably would've caught one.

One of my top rules with women, if you can make her smile or laugh within the first few lines of trying to holler the door is completely open from that point.

i cant stand cheap people. from now on whenever i plan things with people il have a 3 question limit. anything more than 3 questions means they not down to go.

i cant stand cheap people. from now on whenever i plan things with people il have a 3 question limit. anything more than 3 questions means they not down to go.

im cheap when it comes to unnecessary things but if i need something ill buy it

what about going out to eat? do you ask a million questions about the place? horrible tipper? thats what i gotta deal with when i plan things. the worst part of it all is the itemized bill and/or split combo

Last edited:
I see no harm in that.

He somewhat flirted and gave them a comment. They smiled and were somewhat flattered. Sounds like dude saw some attractive women and had a lil fun. That lil fun made them smile. Had he stopped and maybe conversated he probably would've caught one.

One of my top rules with women, if you can make her smile or laugh within the first few lines of trying to holler the door is completely open from that point.
Respect fam, no intention of bagging tonight. We'll see what the weekend has in store if I em again.

The creep thread makes me feel dirty. Glad it got shut down. Meth made a good point. I will be deleting my contribution to that thread this evening. Damn Antidope,  we hit 10K on the same day, and you just hit 12K, and I'm almost at 13K already. I'm posting at a record pace for myself. I should go back to my old posting practices...
mean.gif
AND WHAT POINT WAS THIS?
First of all, you're a creep. Second of all, he's right. Is it right to use a photograph of someone without their permission? Morally, no. Legally yes because it's in a public place. Doesn't make it the right thing to do. Of course you will disagree because you were in that thread posting pics of chicks who looked like The Flash in motion. The premise of it was more important rather than the pics. In my opinion, the thread was meh.
what's the difference between it and thhe booty thread, or even the celebrities wearing heat thread?
Come on man, seriously? Celebrities are that-celebrities. If they don't want their pic taken all the time, then they shouldn't have wanted to become famous. As far as the booty thread, from what I see, most of them look like "modeling" pics which looks to me that they consented so there is no creep factor. The creep thread is just that, creep pics. Huge difference.
so if a person physically confronts you and says 'dont take my pic' and you still take it...and critic the hell out of that picture, then it's fair game?

if you not the creep thread all the pics where tastefully done! ain't no one going into womens bathrooms. So if you are riding around with your homeboys and you see a nice girl and say...hey, look at that girl are you being a creep?

Back
Top Bottom