the thread about nothing...

actually I'm not eem too sure . . you be the judge . .

wpid-amerie-bleached-her-skin-1912111.gif

Wow, she def bleached her skin man :smh:

wanted the hot weather to leave, it left but now it's really windy 
sick.gif

My old apartment complex is trying to get 1 over on me. They charged me $200 dollars for a supposed "changed carpet" fee because it wasn't clean(which wasnt the case).

I emailed them about it and her exact words were, "if you have photos showing the cleanliness of your space and believe they're incorrect then send em." Sent her the pics showing the "cleanliness " and she stated they were taken in sept :rolleyes and not july from when i moved out (I guess dates switched from when i saved them on my mac). Proved that they wasn't

Now she's talking about I need my inspection form from when I moved in or they won't be removed. All that ******** *** form does is just illustrates that if there was any damage to the room, in which case I never said there was. I only stated and had to prove that the carpet was clean when I left

>: >:

The creep thread makes me feel dirty. Glad it got shut down. Meth made a good point. I will be deleting my contribution to that thread this evening. Damn Antidope,  we hit 10K on the same day, and you just hit 12K, and I'm almost at 13K already. I'm posting at a record pace for myself. I should go back to my old posting practices...
mean.gif
AND WHAT POINT WAS THIS?
First of all, you're a creep. Second of all, he's right. Is it right to use a photograph of someone without their permission? Morally, no. Legally yes because it's in a public place. Doesn't make it the right thing to do. Of course you will disagree because you were in that thread posting pics of chicks who looked like The Flash in motion. The premise of it was more important rather than the pics. In my opinion, the thread was meh.
what's the difference between it and thhe booty thread, or even the celebrities wearing heat thread?
Come on man, seriously? Celebrities are that-celebrities. If they don't want their pic taken all the time, then they shouldn't have wanted to become famous. As far as the booty thread, from what I see, most of them look like "modeling" pics which looks to me that they consented so there is no creep factor. The creep thread is just that, creep pics. Huge difference.

Saw 3 broads walking on the street while heading home from the store, yelled out my address and they all smiled. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom