the thread about nothing...

who is still up
sick.gif

Last edited:
My friend just called me drunk and freaking out bc she's drunk and has to drive home. she refused to listen to what I had to say and wanted me to stay on the phone with her while she drove home, she gets home then she starts crying telling me she can't get out the car bc there was a snake under it.
I was falling asleep and she rustled my jimmies and now I'm not sleepy

Last edited:
My friend just called me drunk and freaking out bc she's drunk and has to drive home. she refused to listen to what I had to say and wanted me to stay on the phone with her while she drove home, she gets home then she starts crying telling me she can't get out the car bc there was a snake under it.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

chugged a bottle of pepto and chased it with some red bull and currently eating M&Ms :lol: |I

:smh: :lol:

I do the same thing tho :smh:

No wonder my stomach gives me fits :smh:

Oh dear

Literal lulz

Went to my old HS before it's torn down. Thought the memories would come rushing back but nah :lol: . I'm 25 but it still feels like yesterday..

Back
Top Bottom