the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mlc1frskEL1qzurddo2_r1_500.jpg

Ox and the lot up to no good again :smh:

did kid rock like ever explain where or what bawitdaba da bang da bang diggy diggy diggy set the boogy and up jump the boogy means or comes from

no clue if those are the real words

did kid rock like ever explain where or what bawitdaba da bang da bang diggy diggy diggy set the boogy and up jump the boogy means or comes from

no clue if those are the real words

I said, a hip hop the hippie the hippie To the hip hip hop, a you don't stop The rock it to the bang, bang boogie Say up jumped the boogie

SUGARHILL GANG - RAPPERS DELIGHT LYRICS

That getting old feel.... :smh:

Last edited:
Walking to the train this morning and I seen a possum. I promptly went to the other side of the street. I didn't want any parts of an altercation with that nasty looking thing.

Sure it just wasn't just a dirty small dog?
I have do the same thing when I see one of those nasty things on the street.

A dog wouldn't crawl under someone porch. That's exactly what he did. He wasn't even small. I despise those and raccoons and they're more aggressive than possums.

Walking to the train this morning and I seen a possum. I promptly went to the other side of the street. I didn't want any parts of an altercation with that nasty looking thing.

Sure it just wasn't just a dirty small dog?
I have do the same thing when I see one of those nasty things on the street.

A dog wouldn't crawl under someone porch. That's exactly what he did. He wasn't even small. I despise those and raccoons and they're more aggressive than possums.

Man I hate possum....

Jenkins

Back
Top Bottom