the thread about nothing...

Gotta go this afternoon to get a marriage license...$60?
mean.gif
under a hundred

My 2nd job is very laid back and I work with mostly older folk which works perfectly for me. Should have my license back in a few weeks :pimp:

And dem panties :nerd:

its a bikini- and theres something so much sexier seeing a woman in her undies rather than swimwear- even if theyre the same style/cut. Just feels :evil:

this. i think its the way they act

or just the way you think :nerd:

anyway, I agree :evil:

def both .. my girl be doing cartwheels when shes wearing swimwear. when she is walking around in her undies shes really akward and self consious.
love her though :smokin tap on that *** is all it takes

Last edited:
^ yeah, that feel when its something you aren't supposed to see :evil: I told yall the car wash story before- WOOOOO! I was sweatin

lady gave me a nice peek up her skirt while I was getting a sandwich last week too

and those loose short shorts women wear to the gym, thank you based gym shorts :smokin
dem shorts:evil:

can see da start of da booty meat

I miss my ex now. Thanks alot guys.

Nothing would beat after we showered together and she'd do some weird, hilarious **** with her great **** while I do helicopter **** 
frown.gif

or when we'd go to the park and play around the world and she'd flash me when it's my shot 
embarassed.gif

Sounds like she was a cool chick in the prime of your relationship, but shes your ex for a reason...

****, I'll pass my ex your way if you want.

She's landing here in Vegas tomorrow @ 10 AM.

If I don't post by Monday she probably murdered me in my sleep.

Sounds like she was a cool chick in the prime of your relationship, but shes your ex for a reason...
Ya she was the coolest, and ya she is
****, I'll pass my ex your way if you want.

She's landing here in Vegas tomorrow @ 10 AM.

If I don't post by Monday she probably murdered me in my sleep.
Wait you the one that invited her over for the weekend? 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

F it, gimme a minute.

edit:

She looks funny in this picture, I'll see if I can find a better one in a little bit.

Please excuse that horrible tattoo on her chest, :smh:.

now that I think of it..... what we did after we showered would be PERFECT for an X-rated Harlem Shake 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hyper send me the other pics if you got em... she cute 
wink.gif

you down to eiffel tower that?

Back
Top Bottom