the thread about nothing...

Walking to the train this morning and I seen a possum. I promptly went to the other side of the street. I didn't want any parts of an altercation with that nasty looking thing.

Walking to the train this morning and I seen a possum. I promptly went to the other side of the street. I didn't want any parts of an altercation with that nasty looking thing.
I usually freeze up for a second when i see one of those.. hate them things 
mean.gif

Sure it just wasn't just a dirty small dog?
I have do the same thing when I see one of those nasty things on the street.

Salute LOT what's goodie?

Maaaaan, I gotta come back in here at night again. Tahrone went HAMburger on them confessions last night, and I'm not even finished catching up :lol:. I think Rck2, natrix, and tahrone need a webisode or some **** sorta like the real world. But that's bad, I should not be making light of their drunken confessions/stream of consciousness that's bad. Forgive me for that TANdLOT. Anyway, I missed you guys, sorry work and my day off kinda got in the way :lol:. I miss my LOT brethren (and you too unsuited, I'm getting a picture of you being a short angry woman lately for some reason :lol:)

EBW, you got wasted last night? What was the verdict on that? :lol:

I once saw someone with on on a fence one morning while going to work, looked like a big *** rat. So many people were crissing the street from it :lol:

I left my phone charger at home and I want to be on NT but I've noticed that ever since I upped my NT usage at work I've been getting poor reviews. I can only assume that they're looking at my Internet time and annoyed with all the NT so I'm going to end up killing my battery by mid day.

I don't care what people say, but kesha is sorta hot

She looks sticky.

THIS. And overall dirty too. And she looks like John Travolta, but that's neither her nor there.

I caught up from last night and man, y'all dudes need a filter. I saw something in one of bhergh's posts that made me go :wow:. I hope he comes in and sees his posts and edits it out. I know it might have been a typo but PLEASE fix that :smh:. Forreal, when y'all drink be careful, we don't want that to be the cause of getting this thread locked permanently.

Antidope, drive slow homie :lol:

Good morning tan and no hangover for me! Sake really brings the truth out. No wonder most Japanese are so honest, I mean check out their cars and how reliable they are. No regrets on what I post, just straight :lol: now I just need an excuse to call in sick.

Good morning tan and no hangover for me! Sake really brings the truth out. No wonder most Japanese are so honest, I mean check out their cars and how reliable they are. No regrets on what I post, just straight :lol: now I just need an excuse to call in sick.

Too much truth :lol:

Got a 87% on that economic paper :pimp:

Now I have another due a week from now :trollface

Too much truth :lol:

:lol: first time drunk tan'n and it was wild. Never had that much fun on a work night. And the random text from Rck just made it official

We official whooooooooo!

I'm in the obgyn on my rotation :stoneface:

Feeling about 60% not bad

I've been on this rotation before so I think I've seen most of it already :\

Maybe if I was drunk it wouldn't be so bad.....

Actually that is a bad idea.

I feel responsible now

Back
Top Bottom