the thread about nothing...

Texas meets Florida?

:wow: this car represents my life!

hey guys just letting you know there's a potential killscreen coming up over at the Donkey Kong area

Texas meets Florida?

:wow: this car represents my life!

Lol Commonly known as "Superfly Cadillacs" its a Cadillac/Chevy "Corvado" They were souped up corvettes with fiberglass Eldorado bodys made by a company called Dunham Coaches in the 70s. Kacey from the movie Superfly (who was actually a pimp in real life) owned the only prototype with a metal body that was his actual daily driver and used in Superfly as well a one of the James Bond movies.

I think its kinda funny they would care to reduce weight by using fiberglass and then throw on a ton of heavy chrome :lol:

The funk bro?

I need to be getting this work done and Clients are emailing me jibberish at 2am talmbout they just killed the Glenfiddich.
mean.gif

Why cant I work with people who know wtf they're doing?

Got a 3 day weekend and the foreman just kicked me one a 100 dollar bill cause he scrapped some wire

Got 70 mins left for work, NT or being productive?? NT it is....as if it wasn't NT all day today:smh:

just got out of work :pimp:
listening to some dj screw :pimp:
turkey + pepper jack on sourdough :pimp:
It's about to be a good *** 4 day weekend

:rolleyes yall boasy with yall meats & pretty bread while some of us living off milk & peanut butter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom