the thread about nothing...

I don't think I'm ever gonna be over my ex until I can give it another shot with her. Having to leave the person you love to be on the other side of the world sucks. I love my current gf but not like I loved my ex. When my gf is staying at her place without me for a night I always think about my ex. Had to unfollow her on instagram just to try to stop thinking about her. But sometimes I'll still look at her instagram. Looked last night and she was wearing the necklace I gave her 2 years ago. Had to call her up cuz I haven't talked to her in a while and got really sad after. Said she's never taken the necklace off since I gave it to her even when she was with this other guy for 2 months. We both still told eachother "i love you"
frown.gif

Sorry for my emo just had to get that off my chest

jeepers creepers is a dope *** movie, it has that old school horror movie feel

Wish I had my license right about now., I could go for a Gyro.

Guess I'll find something to cook and watch Django.

Any movie recommendations?

Already seen gangster squad and django

Wanna take my girl out
If you're going out with your girlfriend, see Silver Linings Playbook.

Great performances by the two leads, DeNiro was excellent, funny, well-written, Jennifer Lawrence is devastating, and you and her should both enjoy it.

91% on Rotten Tomatoes, nominated for numerous Oscars, highly recommended.

And there's a movie thread http://niketalk.com/t/287925/oh-im-...-a-movie-thread-by-s-t/18660_20#post_17024848

I finally get my l's back next week. 
pimp.gif
 i been driving 6 months with out em tho.. no dambs giving 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Blue Bunny ice cream, blueberry bagels, cream cheese, jalapeno Pringles, king size Paydays, pound of Sour Patch Kids or something similar, hella juice and XXX Vitamin Water... that's like $30 after tax for 2ish days of snacks.

not eem counting all the other stuff for actual meals.

**** :smh: need dat EBT, b.

semi srs but not really.

would still take it though >__>

Back
Top Bottom