the thread about nothing...

One thing about women that I see works with other guys but never bothered me...

Is when they attack manhood.

Its like... "you're not a real man" if you express your disdain or displeasure for something.

My ex used to do that **** all the time. I think she used up her cards to much cuz when any bird says that..

**** rolls off my shoulder so fast.:lol:

One thing about women that I see works with other guys but never bothered me...

Is when they attack manhood.

Its like... "you're not a real man" if you express your disdain or displeasure for something.

My ex used to do that **** all the time. I think she used up her cards to much cuz when any bird says that..

**** rolls off my shoulder so fast.
laugh.gif
Same here.  That line only works on insecure dudes that feel like they have something to prove.

had the ipod nano on the left shirt pocket and decided to turn the volume up through the shirt. had a feeling people thought i was rubbing the nips :nerd:

People's obsession with sports really has me perplexed.

It has gone from casual to straight up gang mentality. Whether a team wins or loses a game shouldn't effect your life or anyone elses (ie fan fights). And especially in sports where referee's can change a game so much like Holding in football and Pass interference and touch fouls in basketball, or the dreaded block vs charge call. All the higher ups of these leagues look down on you. They make all their money while they laugh as you eat up all the non-sense that is sports entertainment.

end rant

i went over my cousins crib to play 2k yesterday and not trying to be judgmental n **** but dude had a old *** tv. I mean fat back, big *** buttons, thick *** glass etc. It threw off the whole game for me. Dude got the cash to get a new tv too, hes jus one of them ****** who dont gaf. He rather camp out for every shoe release rather than update his apartment.

My dog had to have emergency surgery Monday. She grew a tumor in less that a month that engrossed her entire spleen to the point of pushing all of her organs to the other side of her abdomen. I find out Friday if it was cancer. :frown: But she comes home today so I'm thankful for that. Don't know what I'd do without her. She turned 8 yesterday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom